You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What have you tried?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. What have you tried?

• Rush / Poppers
    • Weed
    • Magic Mushrooms
    • Acid
    • Opiates
    • Cocaine
    • Ecstasy
    • Ketamine
    • Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide)
    • Crystal Meth

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollox, had pethidine while in labour, spewed my ring up. why the fuck anyone would take that for recreation is beyond me.

Well as I say, I didn't, I was in hospital myself. Not in labour though.

The short answer though is the same one for every drug on here - not everyone has the same reaction to any of them. If it had done that to me, I wouldn't have enjoyed it either, but it didn't.

I used to know a girl that would take speed and acid with gay abandon but threw up if she had one toke on a joint, one man's meat is another man's Quorn.

I dunno what opiates are or crystal meth. I thought that was crack for some reason but I wasnt sure so I never ticked it. All the others though but you left smack off. I havent tried that but I'd have ticked it anyway because I intend to before I die just to see whst the fuss is about. Plus I reckon it'll be cool trying to burgle when I'm like 80.

Best I get these days are borrowed prescription painkillers washed down with half a bottle of vodka.

Crank. You were close. It's methamphetamine, a fairly dirty drug. As for the err...whole line, very subtle.

Opiates - opioid drugs. Smack, morphine, etc.

my funniest drug story is when my brothers chick had the baby. she was living with us and i was upstairs with my missus. i heard shouting and screaming and ran down. my mum and dad where in llandudno and my brother had been called into work so i realised i was on my own. this was all well as the baby wasn't due for a few more days. i didn't know they could come early! i shouted to my bird that we would have to take her and she got ready really quick. i scooped the soon to be mum off the floor and put her in the car and my girlfriend jumped in the back. we got round the corner before i realised i had only my shorts on and nothing else. i aired my problem and was told that we would just have to go. we got her there and she was just about to drop. i stayed outside as i didn't want to see and she shouted me in. i saw her clout (thats what it was, it wasn't a vagina or any other word, at that moment it was a clout) and began to feel sick straight away. the nurse started passing her laughing gas and i was asked to holg the mask for her. yep, i ended up getting on it and seriously burst out laughing. a few hours later (i couldn't tell you how many exactly) my mum and brother turned up to find me off my kite in the corner, half naked with puke on my shorts. i think it's quite funny anyway.....

Not sure what the fuck you had, but it definately wasn't the stuff I tried.

I've knocked poppers on the head, woeful things and we only started using them to keep warm at festivals.

Weed, whenever its on the go I'll have some but have'nt bought my own bag, or my mates havent either for a few months. Having a little time away from it after Leeds festival and besides its shit what we were getting.

Coke, dabbled a couple of times but not huge amounts and i'm too poor to do it all the time, not that i'd want to.

Pills, some weekends but mostly at festivals were I stupidly eat them like smarties.

Forgot shrooms, the drug of choice!

Just seen pete wanted a story:

Boxing day 07, so not the one just gone the one before.

Me and three mates went out and decided to take the last of our leeds stash of pills with us.

We were drinking loads so we only did a half each and just had a good time, laughing and dancing.

Anyway come the end of the night, we end up at some birds house top end of town for this party.

The girls got some stuff dropped off so we got some more pills and ended up doing about 3 each, we were totally monged, chatting total codshit to the people at the party and then two of my mates went for an explore.

They left the flat and found themselves in the attic, were I now know they were doing a

reenactment of some wrestling moves in slow mo (i've seen the pics before the next bit happened).

They were up there for ages and I was getting a bit worried, next thing this lad runs in to me and my other mate, your mates just fallen through the ceiling in to next door.

I ran up thinking this is a wind up, got in the attic and their was this massive hole in the ceiling were the stupid twat had fallen in to next door.

Apparently he went through, his jacket caught on a nail and he had to live himself up, un hook, and drop down.

We were shouting him, and I was proper paranoid thanks to the pills thinking he's dead, or he's really hurt.

We hurtled down the stairs to try and see what outside looked like incase we had to try and get in to get him when he met us covered in dust from head to toe and proper freaking out.

he'd luckily fell on to a landing in the next house rather than someones bedroom or anything which would of meant the police and some awkward questions.

The houses were on Gambia Terrace!

To this day the girls have never ever mentioned it.

Mate, thats the type of story I was hoping for, fucking brilliant! Hahaha.

We got home about ten in the morning.

I went to bed and the come down lasted about a week, it was fucking horrible.

My ma was in work so I was sound but my two other mates apparently were sitting up all morning talking to their mums and dads and they reckon they must of well known.

One of them took a Warburtons toastie home with him and kept in on his knee for hours.

It was funny but that was the day my inter-rail was born, I took it as a warning that we needed to grow up a bit and start doing some real life experiences rather than a near death one!

• 1 year later...

Ive never taken drugs. I've never seen the need. A load of my mates have started on Coke now and its not nice to see. Most nights out, the majority are out of their head by half 11. When we were 15/16 most were on hash/weed etc but I never tried it. Im quite proud of that.

I have always drank though. I cant see myself giving that up anytime soon.

Few things, firstly non drug users always seem to be so self righteous, why ?? it's personal choice and has no bearing on you whatsoever, 'I don't need them' and all that jazz, So what, nobody is saying you do. Anyone who refers to cocaine as 'a stripe' need killing, the tag 'pop or slash', I've never known what that meant or been bothered to look it up. I've done a few different thing, only really coke, weed, poppers, e's, speed. I don't do drugs generally and I don't envisage doing any in the near future. Now and again the offer comes about and I say yes though, I imagine it will be like that for most of my life. I'm starting to really hate ale though, the hangovers, just everything, I'm seriously considering knocking it on the head.

Guest PurpleNose

Most of them at some point. Only weed regularly, and even that I've stopped doing recently.

But the most fucked I've been in the last few months was off caffeine. Got really pissed in Italy on holiday, following morning felt hideous and thought I'd try and sort it with a few expressos.

Felt like I was on a mixture of ket and pills. Sweating, shaking, and felt like I was floating when I walked. Bad shit.

Few things, firstly non drug users always seem to be so self righteous, why ?? it's personal choice and has no bearing on you whatsoever, 'I don't need them' and all that jazz, So what, nobody is saying you do. Anyone who refers to cocaine as 'a stripe' need killing, the tag 'pop or slash', I've never known what that meant or been bothered to look it up. I've done a few different thing, only really coke, weed, poppers, e's, speed. I don't do drugs generally and I don't envisage doing any in the near future. Now and again the offer comes about and I say yes though, I imagine it will be like that for most of my life. I'm starting to really hate ale though, the hangovers, just everything, I'm seriously considering knocking it on the head.

I don't think it's a case of self righteousness, Al. More that it's such a rarity these days to find people who haven't dabbled, certainly in my case, to come from the place I come from and not to have done any type of drug from weed upwards is really, really rare. So sometimes people are proud that they've managed to avoid all that, it's certainly how I feel about it.

I don't think it's a case of self righteousness, Al. More that it's such a rarity these days to find people who haven't dabbled, certainly in my case, to come from the place I come from and not to have done any type of drug from weed upwards is really, really rare. So sometimes people are proud that they've managed to avoid all that, it's certainly how I feel about it.

Fair enough Jules, a lot of the time though a person who declares they don't use drugs generally follows it up with 'because I don't need them to have a good time' or something along those lines. I admire the fact you are proud of not using them mate but to me in all honesty I don't understand it, from the things I've done there has been absolutely no detriment whatsoever to my life.

Edited by Ezekiel 25:17

Most people who haven't tried drugs simply don't have the bottle. They can dress it up how they like, usually something like "I don't need them to have a good time", or " I had the strength to say no", but the fact is, you've either got no cool friends, or you've got no balls.

Guest davelfc
Most people who haven't tried drugs simply don't have the bottle. They can dress it up how they like, usually something like "I don't need them to have a good time", or " I had the strength to say no", but the fact is, you've either got no cool friends, or you've got no balls.

I'd say I'm not a sheep and have never felt the need. I have some pretty strong opiate based pain killers and I fucking hate them, but needs must sometimes when I get too much pain to deal with.

I have friends, there's no conditional 'cool' because they are stupid enough to do drugs, likewise I have balls, seems we have different opinions on that.

If people want to do drugs then fine, if you're not affecting me or my family go ahead. If you can't handle the day to day thing the rest of us call 'life' then great, that's not my problem. You go ahead with your crutch.

I'm really struggling to see how my life could be better with drugs. I don't smoke, I rarely drink and yet I seem to be having a decent enough time. I should be ashamed of myself.

Dress it up anyway you like, drugs are mostly for people that cannot handle life, have no real friends and rather than have balls actually are cowards.

(of course I am generalising, am probably a lot older than the people that are doing drugs and used to lock people up for it)