You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What have you tried?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. What have you tried?

• Rush / Poppers
    • Weed
    • Magic Mushrooms
    • Acid
    • Opiates
    • Cocaine
    • Ecstasy
    • Ketamine
    • Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide)
    • Crystal Meth

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I thought that. Even knobheads calm down over there, it's brilliant. Playground for adults.

The only time it ever gets shirty is when them fucking Africans don't fuck off trying to sell you sunglasses and "hey mate you want charlie mate?"

You get used to them and some of them are fucking hilarious. They look out for the workers as well when the Morrocan rats are about. They will fucking mug you if you're by yourself and down a back road but a few times the Looky lookys have stopped someone being jumped.

They are as much a part of Ibiza as anyone and sell massive novelty sunglasses hahaha

Didn't see any morrocans, they bad then? Seen them prostitutes at the bottom of that road in the West End, come to you and put their arms around you all the while they're trying to root through your pockets.

So true about the no fighting though, it didn't even come close to kicking off.

Didn't see any morrocans, they bad then? Seen them prostitutes at the bottom of that road in the West End, come to you and put their arms around you all the while they're trying to root through your pockets.

So true about the no fighting though, it didn't even come close to kicking off.

Yep, if you walk down the coast by the sunset strip after about 3am, you're asking for trouble. They hang around the back roads looking for stragglers and jump them.

My mates sell Meow and started doing a load of other stuff. Think they're going Ibiza next year and they said if they are I am going with them.

They said it is better to buy the alcohol before you go to clubs from shops in Ibiza as it's expensive and like someone said on the last page, it's better to do pills.

If I do go Ibiza next year I think I'd be on pills mostly.

I heard that off people but it's shit, there's bars you can get cheap drinks in, pints and a free shot etc and I was getting a drink free in most bars when i got JD and coke.

Did see people outside Mambo drinking ale from the shop, it's good if you plan on staying there though but we just went into the west end where it's a bit like a student town for drinks and that. Seemed like that to me anyway

Didn't think it was proper proper expensive though.

• 1 year later...