You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How are the new year resolutions going then?

Elite

I always seem to get indegestion whenever I drink wheat beer. Is that an intolerance?
Intolerance means smaller symptoms like tiredness and indegestion. Be careful around wheat free people as they are under the impression everyone is intolerant...

I am going to the gym tonight for the first time ever in my entire life.

It wasn't really a new years resolution, but I used my health allowance from work to get a 6 month pass at the local gym (includes free access to the swimming pool which I knew I'd use anyway). I splurged last years allowance on massages, so I thought I'd better step up to the plate and get properly fit in time for the football season. Last season I started unfit and ended quite fit. I want to start fit and end amazingly fit.

• 10 months later...

It's nearly that time again, and following my unsuccessful desire to bum Jessica Alba gozzy, I've decided to try something a bit more realistic. I may try my hand at religion but I'm not sure which ones for me, it has to be cool, not stupid (Scientology/Christianity) I'm thinking along the lines of Buddhism, "god" knows I could do with some inner peace right about know.

So what I'm asking for is for some cool religion suggestions.

GF do your worst.

Fucked one of mine up today, one was not to rise to the bait of my ex when he is in Wanker mode with a capital W, well i failed today and called him not to fuck with me and reminded him i could kick his waste of skin arse.

Smiler907, your being a cunt. now fucking man up or fanny out of our lives. Thankyou.

haha, fuck me bumped threads rule.

So what I'm asking for is for some cool religion suggestions.

GF do your worst.

Religious suggestions? Why not set up a meeting with paddyberger and set up your own cult?

My new year thing will be to lay off the alcohol from New Year until The first popper camping week, which will be the second week of the Easter holidays.