You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How far away are you from there?

I live in Virignia, which is in Co Cavan in Ireland. I dont have a season ticket mate so the only way I can get tickets for the big games is through a travel agent. So I have to drive to a mate of mine in Co Kildare which is about an hour and half away from me. We then catch the boat at 7:30 from Dublin port. From there into Holyhead and up on the bus then to Liverpool. We are flying back on Tuesday though, we had to take the boat journey to get our tickets.

I live in Virignia, which is in Co Cavan in Ireland. I dont have a season ticket mate so the only way I can get tickets for the big games is through a travel agent. So I have to drive to a mate of mine in Co Kildare which is about an hour and half away from me. We then catch the boat at 7:30 from Dublin port. From there into Holyhead and up on the bus then to Liverpool. We are flying back on Tuesday though, we had to take the boat journey to get our tickets.

Oh right much respect to you.

Getting to a home game for me is nothing compared to what some guys on here do to go to a European away.

Besides, it will be worth it tomorrow night when we beat the blueshit and both anfield and the city are rocking.

Yeah I guess but it's still great to hear.

Thought I should look into the Babel sub thing and here it is.

Boro H- 0-0, sub 65 mins, 2-1 win.

ManUtd H- 1-1, sub 71 mins, 2-1 win.

Stoke H- 0-0, sub 65 mins, 0-0 draw.

Chelsea A- 0-1, sub 60 mins, 0-1 win.

Spurs A- 0-1, sub 66 mins, 2-1 loss.

West Brom H- 2-0, sub 65 mins, 3-0 win.

Fulham H- 0-0, sub 78 mins, 0-0 draw.

West Ham H- 0-0, sub 78 mins, 0-0 draw.

Hull H- 2-2, sub 82 mins, 2-2 draw.

Arsenal A- 1-1, sub 71 mins, 1-1 draw.

Stoke A- 0-0, 76 mins, 0-0 draw

He has made 11 apperances as a sub, 7 at home and 4 away, we have been in the lead 3 times when he has been introduced, but never behind.

Babel has started 3 games and we have won them all, Pompey,Blackburn and Newcastle.

To follow this up we can also look at the sub apperances in Babels first season here.

Aston Villa A- 0-1, sub 74 mins, 1-2 win.

Chelsea H- 1-1, sub 68 mins, 1-1 draw.

Pompey A- 0-0, sub 77 mins, 0-0 draw.

Spurs H- 1-2, sub 63 mins, 2-2 draw.

Everton A- 1-1, sub 68 mins, 1-2 win.

Fulham H- 0-0, sub 62 mins, 2-0 win.

Newcastle A- 0-2, sub 58 mins, 0-3 win.

Bolton H- 3-0, sub 67 mins, 4-0 win.

Reading A- 3-1, sub 71 mins, 3-1 loss.

Man Utd H- 0-1, sub 65 mins, 0-1 loss.

Pompey H- 2-1, sub 64 mins, 4-1 win.

ManCity A- 0-0, sub 74 mins, 0-0 draw.

Boro A- 1-0, sub 46 mins, 1-1 draw.

Aston Villa H- 1-2, sub 74 mins, 2-2 draw.

West Ham A- 0-0, sub 72 mins, 1-0 loss.

So last season Babel made 15 sub apperances in the league, he came on 4 times when we had the lead, 5 times when we were behind and 6 times when we were level.

What I actually think is a bit interesting though is that in Babel`s first 20 games in the league last season he got 5 starts, 4 in the first 9 games and then just 1 in the next 11, after these games he started every PL game he played for the rest of the season, 10 games giving him a total of 15 starts and 15 sub apperances in his debut season.

This season he has only started 3 out of his 14 PL games so far and given how he started his last 10 games last season I find that a bit strange, he probably does as well so that might be a reason for what some see as his change in attitude.

your alright code but that babel stat is fucking boring.

I've been a supporter of the lad, he ahs huge potential IMO but he's just not going to do it for us. He'll be like Henry was at Juve. He'll move on and if he choses his next club well he'll become a top class player. Babel isn't a Rafa player and I don't think Rafa can get anywhere near the best out of him either.

your alright code but that babel stat is fucking boring.

I agree, absolutely not the most interesting stats out there, I just wanted to see if it was possible to read anything out of it and if there was a notable difference.

For me the most interesting thing looking at it though is that he started his 10 last PL games last season and now only have got 3 starts so far in the league this season.

You could probably build a good argument about it not being for just footballing reasons.

I agree, absolutely not the most interesting stats out there, I just wanted to see if it was possible to read anything out of it and if there was a notable difference.

For me the most interesting thing looking at it though is that he started his 10 last PL games last season and now only have got 3 starts so far in the league this season.

You could probably build a good argument about it not being for just footballing reasons.

And I could build a better argument that it's for a footballing reason called Albert Riera.

----------------------------Reina-------------------------------

Carragher----------Skrtel-----------Hyypia----------------Aurelio

Kuyt---------------Alonso--------Gerrard-------------------Riera

-------------------Torres--------Keane-------------------------

---------------------Cheif--------Alonso------------------------

----Kuyt------------------Gerrard-------------------Riera-------

--------------------------Torres--------------------------------

I think Everton will attack (perhaps not from the 1st minute) and they will get a draw. 0-0 or 1-1.

Guest Dog Chaser

---------------------Cheif--------Alonso------------------------

----Kuyt------------------Gerrard-------------------Riera-------

--------------------------Torres--------------------------------

I think Everton will attack (perhaps not from the 1st minute) and they will get a draw. 0-0 or 1-1.

i before e except after c

Well, with the exception of Science, Weigh, frequencies and vacancies and a few other exceptions to the rule