You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Debts.

Guest simon

Something just doesn't add up with all of this Simon, im sorry.

Im inclined to agree with the person who said that he doesn't believe you but doesn't think you are purposely telling fibs.

No need to be sorry. It all does sound very unbelievable but unfortunately it's not.

So you were able to go travelling all over Europe with a bunch of scheming fraudster tinkers committing tax fraud worth millions of pounds with ease and your in over your head over a mobile phone bill for the grand princely sum of £10 a month.

It's like George Clooney at the end of Oceans' 11 landing home from the job at Vegas shitting himself because the landlord sent a letter looking for last month's rent. *

*(Just realised that anology doesn't work because he got arrested at the end of it, but you get the idea)

• Upvote 1

There I no words I can find to describe my feelings upon reading this thread. I can't make up my mind as to whether it's the best thing I've ever read, or I've just wasted the most recent moments of my life.

Either way, TLW is a better place for having simonlfcgreen (if that is his real name).

It has been on of the funniest moments of my day - particularly the big revelation.

Yep I cashed cheques that they got of the jobs as soon as we finished.

So, lets look at what you owe then - you've handled nearly 54million euros in cheques and turned them into cash - but their is no "audit trail" as to where you then spent this money - Tax Evasion No. 1

The Gypsey, then gave you 100 euros for the priveledge of laundering this money

At the very generous 17p for everypound you have "earned" (which is what the revenue of each country will see it as), thats around 9.2million euros -

if our very own HMRC stake claim to this - you're looking at 21million euros (i think it safe to say they'd class you as a 40% tax payer.

Whilst I'm not familiar with the laws around tax evasion (in any EU country) I think I'd be keeping my mouth shut and sorting out the mobile phone contracts and thats all - plus the gypsy's will be less than happy when you grass on them

Good Luck Mate!!!

simonlfcgreen is clearly a social psychologist and is using the GF to further his UN funded research into mass gullibility

I reckon he works in the fraud department at Revenue and Customs. He's trying to get one of us to say, "Oh I used to pull that scam too."

• Upvote 1

I think grassing the gypsys is the best option, then entering a witness relocation programme where all subsequent debts will cleared and you start afresh. Job done.

Woulden't matter they would never be found.

It has been on of the funniest moments of my day - particularly the big revelation.

So, lets look at what you owe then - you've handled nearly 54million euros in cheques and turned them into cash - but their is no "audit trail" as to where you then spent this money - Tax Evasion No. 1

The Gypsey, then gave you 100 euros for the priveledge of laundering this money

At the very generous 17p for everypound you have "earned" (which is what the revenue of each country will see it as), thats around 9.2million euros -

if our very own HMRC stake claim to this - you're looking at 21million euros (i think it safe to say they'd class you as a 40% tax payer.

Whilst I'm not familiar with the laws around tax evasion (in any EU country) I think I'd be keeping my mouth shut and sorting out the mobile phone contracts and thats all - plus the gypsy's will be less than happy when you grass on them

Good Luck Mate!!!

Im not grassing anyone up. I wont be mentioning any names just that i worked for Gypsie's and I woulden't be suprised if they had different names they are very clever like that. Its better to be prepared than to find out as soon as i get a job.

What the shitting Dickens is going on?

you want 16 pages of sensational simon in one post, cant be done.... actually i think paul may have done it a few pages back.

The math level that we have on the GF is a bit crap though, no general consensus to the guesstimate of what he owes yet. (is that even english?)

simon, are you still banned from rawk using your ftsglfc1986 alias?

and you are?