You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bascombe latest effort

PaulMcC

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the moment i would have lucas ahead or spearing as i think he is a better player, i like spearing, not sure if he is good enough yet, hopefully next season he will get a few more league games under his belt, maybe in games that have been won already.it's a simple fact if he was as good as lucas now he would be ahead of lucas

Lucas out Barry in

makes sense to me

am a bit confused as to why we think Spearing is ready for regular 1st team action tbh?

Ye,am just thinking to myself,how fuckin thick you are.

Anyway,i'm getting sidetracked,how many games have you been to this season,and don't count the one's on the telly.

About 12 this season. I've been in Italy for work most of the season and am now moving there so can't get to the games as much as I'd like. Is that ok? How many have you been to in this little world you live in? I bet it's none. I bet you've never been to Anfield. You wouldn't be able to find it, that is if your mummy and daddy let you out unsupervised.

And finally, what has how many games I've been to got to with anything? Is that how you judge people? If it is then you are even dumber then I thought (which is a surprise as I already thought you were very very dumb)

I think it's good that we have kids on the site, but not after 8pm.

Why are ye letting yeself get reeled in?

I'm on the wind up to be honest. The last time I asked the "How many fucking games have you been to" question I was about 16 so I've well grown out of that 20 years ago. He seems to be a loon so I thought I'd have some fun for myself. So far he's been replying but we'll leave it at that as it'll only ruin threads,

About 12 this season. I've been in Italy for work most of the season and am now moving there so can't get to the games as much as I'd like. Is that ok? How many have you been to in this little world you live in? I bet it's none. I bet you've never been to Anfield. You wouldn't be able to find it, that is if your mummy and daddy let you out unsupervised.

And finally, what has how many games I've been to got to with anything? Is that how you judge people? If it is then you are even dumber then I thought (which is a surprise as I already thought you were very very dumb)

I think it's good that we have kids on the site, but not after 8pm.

Ye see i know i'm not the most popular of Posters on this Forum,so i'll take a bit of stick here and there,but i'm not taking any shite from out of town Wools like you who don't even go the Fuckin game, Capice!

Anyway I thought you would still be Sobering up after ye Rugby Success

• 2 months later...

It's never good news is it.

I actually don't mind Bascombe, but it's only ever negative stuff over the last year. I know we don't have a huge amount to cheer about, but even a titchy bit of good news would be nice. Just make something up. Most journos do anyway.

I wonder who his source is.

Bascombe is a doom mongering cunt who never has anything positive to say about us.

This story is coming from all angles though. I've heard it a number of times now. I think there is a very real danger of losing both Masch and Xabi. If I was a betting man I'd go for Xabi gone and Masch giving us one more year out of respect before moving for the sake of his family.