You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

David Ngog

StevieH

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I think given the performance tonight there are sign of a hell of a lot of potential. He has pace, technique and creativity. If he gets confidence in his ability he may be a very useful player in the future and whoever doesnt recognise that is an old woman's wrinkled tit.

I was angry when I saw him in the line up. He has showed nothing so far to earn him that place. Off course he may be an amazing trainer, but he`s looked so out of depth.

But fair play to the lad. Today he actually looked like a footballer. He is still ony 19, so there is potential there, but he really need some more muscles. he is too weak in posession. But well done today.

I predict lots of, 'he's got real potential and could turn into a class player', posts. I also predict him to be shite in general, and sold for peanuts.

He did alright tonight though to be fair; I thought most of his good work was done in harrying sense as a lot of balls played to him were mis-controlled and he's very awkward in possession.

I predict lots of, 'he's got real potential and could turn into a class player', posts. I also predict him to be shite in general, and sold for peanuts.

He did alright tonight though to be fair; I thought most of his good work was done in harrying sense as a lot of balls played to him were mis-controlled and he's very awkward in possession.

Scored a goal, worked reasonable hard but isn't good enough. Plain & simple. A baffling purchase at the time, still no evidence to say otherwise. Pleased for the lad though, I expect he'll get a reasonable move in 6-12 months time.

Why are you all so convinced he's going to be shit. For a young lad, still developing, in a new league/country he seems to be doing OK. He's pretty quick, has good feet, linked up well, tried the odd trick, made stuff happen in the box. I don't understand how on seeing that you KNOW he's going to be shit.

Why are you all so convinced he's going to be shit. For a young lad, still developing, in a new league/country he seems to be doing OK. He's pretty quick, has good feet, linked up well, tried the odd trick, made stuff happen in the box. I don't understand how on seeing that you KNOW he's going to be shit.

He's Ian Brown, that's how!

Edit: I'm only messing, Ian.

I thought N'gog played well today and perhaps has a bit more about him than he's given credit for. But then, I am a Rafa fan boy.

I didn't profess to 'know' anything about him. That's just my prediction for how it will turn out with him.

I predicted that we'd end up falling miles behind the Mancs this season too, and look how that panned out.

Based on what though.

BTW There are no prizes for predicting manure will win things.

I think the lad has earned his chance he worked hard was effective all this after getting dogs abuse when he has played in the past

We all know the Lad isnt the next M Owen but he is here and he is now able to show a little bit of what he has got and that should be appluded

People have moaned about only 1 player up front at home so now Rafa goes 2 up front with this lad and then we get people moaning that he will play ahead of someone else

A good win against a decent side unbeaten in 5 league matches, after recent draws iits a good result enjoy the win

Give the lad a break and get behind the team we are supporters not critics

OK? He isn't even the best young striker in the ressies.

And the amount of players we've signed over recent years that I have predicted to be bad buys and I have been correct on, gives me more confidence in my ability to spot a shit player. I've got more right than Rafa!

He did well today though, and looked a different player once he got his goal. He shouldn't have been took off when he was, don't know whether he took a 'knock', but he was moving around fine after it for a good 10 minutes.

He had a good game tonight, I'm genuinely really pleased for him. Do I think he'll make it as a top player? No. Not a top Liverpool player. We might get the odd good performance now and again, and given where we are with attacking resources, you can't be too unhappy with that. He ain't quality though.