You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Getting to know you....

AVEEZ

I broke my ankle and leg in several places falling down the last step of a flight of old stone steps, the step i fell on was only an inch high. it hurt. lots.

oh and because i am brave, i had no pain relief for the whole of the 45 min drive in the back of an ambulance to the hospital. Oh and the bitches of nurses the next day tried to get me to walk to the fucking toilet the next morning before the operation to have the ankle pinned and the leg plated!!!

instead of walking, they had me using 2 of them for crutches, my broken leg swinging wildly me moaning in pain, i mean, WTF??

Dont go to those places then, there obviously dangerous!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once hit a sheep at 1800 metres with a HESH round fired from a Scorpion Tank during a training exercise, thing was the target i was aiming for was at 750 metres, i blamed a problem with the aiming sight, especially after it happened a second time. They actually believed me, felt like a right twat afterwards. Funny at the time though.

Aveez, your marking of all the interesting facts, whilst funny, is inconsistent as you've missed several out - 6/10, could do better and don't let work get in the way of important tasks

Apologies I did indeed allow work to step in my getting to know you intersting facts marking way.. but make no mistake I'm in the office all day tomorrow and will give out points on all the intersting facts noted...

Apologies by tomorrow night we'll have an out right winner, being repped all the way to the grave!

My Dad told me an interesting story the other night. Arriving home from work one night he went into the kitchen to find my Nana and Grandad having a chat with Shanks. Apparently my Uncle was a very good footballer and Shanks was imploring them to let him sign im up. But they wanted him to be a mechanic. So he mended cars for a living before becoming a funeral director. My brother also runs 1500M and 3000M for GB, he has compted in the World championships and Commnwealth games in Melbourne.

I'm pretty useless at everything.

Walking around the ground at Chester le Street during Egland West Indies, we where walking behind Viv Richards a bloke and his young kid where walking towards us. The bloke said to his son "Son that man there is the greatest cricketer I have ever seen" To which I said "Thanks very much" Viv turned round and asked for MY autograph. I'm sure that story changes every time my mate tells it.

I was in the Evening Echo in 1986 as my team had won the regional school chess league.

While everyone else wore the normal school uniform I was pictured in my alternative, everyday option of spiky hair, turquoise t-shirt, silver flecked drainpipe trousers, illuminous towelling socks (one orange, one green) and my pride and joy pair of imitation crocodile skin slip-ons, complete with gold buckles.

I was the most misguidedly stylish 9 year old I've ever met.

Once while drunk ,I destroyed 8 of my housemates passports .They were stored in a bowl under the table and I ruined them by first falling on a glass table and smashing all the glass ,then after a Orange Bud joint I fell asleep on the couch ,complete with 8 inch gash along my arm.I woke a few hours later to one of the girls I was with shouting at me to stop ,I had stood up ,whipped out big gav and proceeded to piss into the bowl ,all done with eyes firmly shut

Apologies I did indeed allow work to step in my getting to know you intersting facts marking way.. but make no mistake I'm in the office all day tomorrow and will give out points on all the intersting facts noted...

Apologies by tomorrow night we'll have an out right winner, being repped all the way to the grave!

Ahem.

• 3 years later...

I pretended convincingly to be a teenage Dutch lesbian on the internet for three years in order to get the following perks:

- Free items and gold in World of Warcraft for years

- Tits and fanny pics off a 16 year old Danish lass on a regular basis (don't mind a bit of fanny sometimes)

- A fella in America I blagged I was a hot young filly wanted to give me the money for a flight over there to visit him but I bottled it in case I got done for fraud (yeah, I should have just took the money and went on holiday)

I am really good at setting up a false persona on the internet and sticking to it for long periods of time, kinda like top spies do. It's my special talent. Sadly I don't get enough time to do it these days but I sometimes hone my skills in various manners.

Anyway, nice to meet ya'll. 16/f/Florida. U? xD