You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The cunting Daily Mail thread.

Chris

• 7 months later...

Even the fucking Windsors have had enough of that shitrag now.

https://sussexofficial.uk/?fbclid=IwAR1nJHyhGWKx1c9fnC3SNu-8Eb19-6EhGKgnGqGuoLHquB80GfAVIHmo9TA

For these select media this is a game, and one that we have been unwilling to play from the start. I have been a silent witness to her private suffering for too long. To stand back and do nothing would be contrary to everything we believe in.

This particular legal action hinges on one incident in a long and disturbing pattern of behaviour by British tabloid media. The contents of a private letter were published unlawfully in an intentionally destructive manner to manipulate you, the reader, and further the divisive agenda of the media group in question. In addition to their unlawful publication of this private document, they purposely misled you by strategically omitting select paragraphs, specific sentences, and even singular words to mask the lies they had perpetuated for over a year.

There comes a point when the only thing to do is to stand up to this behaviour, because it destroys people and destroys lives. Put simply, it is bullying, which scares and silences people. We all know this isn’t acceptable, at any level. We won’t and can’t believe in a world where there is no accountability for this.

14 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

There comes a point when the only thing to do is to stand up to this behaviour, because it destroys people and destroys lives. Put simply, it is bullying, which scares and silences people. We all know this isn’t acceptable, at any level. We won’t and can’t believe in a world where there is no accountability for this.

They should give a Corbyn a call and ask for his views on it.

• Upvote 1

Utter wankers, they know exactly what they're doing. I have no love for the royal family, but the Mail's campaign against Markle has been ridiculous, racist and deliberately riling up their pigshit-thick readers for clicks. Oh, and the headline in their report on this just said 'the press' was being sued, no mention that it was actually the Mail on Sunday.

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Good for them for doing something about it at least.

Nar fuck them. Goes with the territory.  BTW. The letter was given to the paper by her dad so it was hardly a leak in the sense of what would normally be considered. 

Corbyn has been putting up with shite for years. 

Must be nice to be so privileged that they can afford to do this with the best lawyers money can buy.

Wonder what their views are on uncle Andy ?

Fuck the lot of them.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Nar fuck them. Goes with the territory.  BTW. The letter was given to the paper by her dad so it was hardly a leak in the sense of what would normally be considered. 

Must be nice to be so privileged that they can afford to do this with the best lawyers money can buy.

Fuck the lot of them.

I think that's playing the player not the ball. This kind of thing makes Levison 2 more likely and anything that controls this kind of ridiculous media is good in my eyes. Of course, the abolition of the monarchy would also be a great thing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Fuck the lot of them.

I'm not that arsed about them but anything that gives the daily mail/mail on sunday any kind of bloody nose is good with me.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Spy Bee said:

I think that's playing the player not the ball. This kind of thing makes Levison 2 more likely and anything that controls this kind of ridiculous media is good in my eyes. Of course, the abolition of the monarchy would also be a great thing. 

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm not that arsed about them but anything that gives the daily mail/mail on sunday any kind of bloody nose is good with me.

I'm guessing there's a fair proportion of Mail readers would consider themselves royalists. To see the Queen's grandson suing their paper might make them ask whether it is actually a toxic hate-rag after all.

That has to be good.

35 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm guessing there's a fair proportion of Mail readers would consider themselves royalists. To see the Queen's grandson suing their paper might make them ask whether it is actually a toxic hate-rag after all.

That has to be good.

Nah, he's been led astray by that slag Markle, she's poisoned his mind with her filthy darkie ways.

5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

That has to be good.

Nar, come on mate, we both know that's not going to happen.

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Prince Harry has issued legal proceedings against the S*n and Mirror too. 

For alleged "phone hacking" consisting of the unauthorised retrieval of voicemail messages. 

I hope he puts the former out of business. 

I blame Silverlining

• 2 months later...
On 02/10/2019 at 10:27, Dougie Do'ins said:

Fuck the lot of them.

Andrew has been getting some stick in the Daily Mail along with photos that don’t give his denials any credence. 

• Downvote 1

• 10 months later...