You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Has anybody else found that...

Faustus

...a lot a lot of absolutely rancid girls you went to school with have suddenly developed ugly duckling syndorme and become babes?

My mate told us that this girl, who was an absolute dog at school, has now suddenly become a model. Out of curiosity, of course, I had a quick look on the net and found that she had indeed become a bit of a sexpot.

I also remember a few weeks ago were my mate said he met this girl out in town who again, was a bit of a dog at school and took her back to his and shagged her. I took the piss out of him but he assured me that she had become a bit of a fitty. To my surprise, I saw her out in town the next week and my jaw dropped as she had indeed become an absolute stunner.

Has anybody else found that this "ugly duckling syndrome" applies to a lot of girls?

Indeed it does and it works in reverse too. Some of the 'fittest girls in the year/school' are just chavvy wasters. They always were but they flashed a bit of skin and wore a bit of slap.

Indeed it does and it works in reverse too. Some of the 'fittest girls in the year/school' are just chavvy wasters. They always were but they flashed a bit of skin and wore a bit of slap.

Deffo found that as well.

Looking back, some of the girls I fancied at school I wouldn't touch now with a bargepole.

I mentioned this the other day in the Facebook thread, The Fit ones from School are nothing special any more but the Moose-like girls are now little stunners. I went out with an ex-moose not too long ago and had a great night. She refused to wear a School uniform for old times sake though when we got back to hers which was a bit disappointing.

it can work both ways, i was never a nerd in school,, nor in the chav super cool group either, and ive noticed most of the "super cool" kids are fucking wasters

sure a lad that was in my class, that was always with the birds now has 4 kids, and looks about 35, and im only 26!!!

and yeah, some of the fit birds/popular ones, have a few kids and are wasted

I find the ones who thought they were fit in school still think it and the ones who were proper nice are still nice.

The one's who layered it on think and you think are nice when you are 15 were munters then you just had rose tints on!

The most annoying thing about people from school is that the biggets mings in the world now seem to think they were like the Fonz.