You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The official unofficial Inter (a) Match Thread. With bells on.

RedinSweden

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice gesture from the Inter fans there, class act.

Agreed. Took me by surprise seeing the Inter fans giving our team and fans a standing ovation.

Class indeed.

If anyone knows to appreciate a professional performance it`s italians who are beeing fed tactical awareness with breastmilk. Today was a professional performance, and a player like Lucas showing maturity beyond his years must have learned shitloads playing these two matches against Inter.

And Mascherano...what a player.

We did what we needed to do without really extending ourselves. We've got some massive games coming up, which will require better use of the ball but fuck it, we were playing away in front of 80 000 in the CL, there was no way we were going to be all over them. That was a better performance, technically speaking, than when we played Juve in Turin, except we have higher expectations now.

We've been shite all night. Lucky for us that Inter have fuck all creativity and had a man sent off cos otherwise I think we'd be a goal or two down at this stage.

it must really piss you off - 6 wins in a row - your rafa out campaign is on the back burner - fucking wum

Agreed. Took me by surprise seeing the Inter fans giving our team and fans a standing ovation.

Class indeed.

If anyone knows to appreciate a professional performance it`s italians who are beeing fed tactical awareness with breastmilk. Today was a professional performance, and a player like Lucas showing maturity beyond his years must have learned shitloads playing these two matches against Inter.

Why? They almost licked our dicks after Istanbul. It was for that, not for us winning or something.

Class indeed.

Disagree with you there mate. I thought Lucas was rather poor today. He gave away the ball numerous times being too slow on the ball, plus defensively he sold himself too easily. Mascherano had to cover for him more than once. A majestic performance by the latter btw.

Edit: The comms said something about Inter having scored at San Siro for 52 consecutive games? Is that right?

Can i just say well done to the team and well done to the fans who have travelled over there. I could hear them singing all the way through the game. Credit to the team and i hope they all get home safely.

It wasnt a vintage performance by Liverpool but i dont give a toss. All i wanted was us to go through regardless to how we played. I would rather not play that well but go through instead of playing superb but getting caught by two break away goals and shit it.

Any victory against the Italian Champions and current league leaders on their home pitch must mean we played well and im proud of every one of the lads.

Into the quarter finals of the Champions League again.

Thank you Rafa Benitez as once again we are feared throughout Europe.