You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chris Bascombe

Paul

You try and turn people against current players and staff, not sure that really counts as such. You talk about it to suit your agenda.

Again, the "hard case" from you is a bit rich. We could be here all day digging up you abusing others. I used to get really worked up at your bile by then realised you're just a whopper from down south who latched onto the name Liverpool to look good while any mates you had probably supported Luton or whoever else it is near to you down there. You'll soon go away if we have a few trophyless years and the spending stops.

I have a horrible, horrible feeling that you really want to use a racial slur, but are tap-dancing around it with thinly-veiled references to Luton et al.

How depressing.

A sun reader taking something completely out of context. Who would of thought it?

Ah, bless. You still haven't found this infamous S*n quote, have you?

Rashid, God Knows, doesn't cover himself with glory in this car-crash, but you come across like a proper fucking blert.

Please, by all means respond in kind with more references that you can't back up, or more splenetic ranting, possibly using the word "cunt".

Gutted this thread's descended into acrimony, it was one of the best I'd seen on the *f at one point.

I think - as in all discussions - sometimes it gets to the stage where people have to realise that the opposite camp can't be persueded of their point of view and just agree to disagree.

Ah, bless. You still haven't found this infamous S*n quote, have you?

Interestingly my first little search brought up you calling the NOTW "the sun on sunday" then admitting to buying it a few posts later. Now the argument about whether it is the sun on sunday and what should be done regarding it has been done to death, but if you do consider it that why do you buy it?

If I can be arsed I'll look for more but most importantly you and I both know you said it dont we?

Interestingly my first little search brought up you calling the NOTW "the sun on sunday" then admitting to buying it a few posts later. Now the argument about whether it is the sun on sunday and what should be done regarding it has been done to death, but if you do consider it that why do you buy it?

If I can be arsed I'll look for more but most importantly you and I both know you said it dont we?

No we don't, you fucking divvy.

Why don't you "be arsed" and find it?

No we don't, you fucking divvy.

Why don't you "be arsed" and find it?

TRANS: "I still can't fucking find it, because it doesn't exist"

You try so very hard. Myabe that's why so many people enjoy prodding you with metaphorical sticks, you quacking fucking retard.

Why are you not answering that question?

Because it has nothing to do with reading The S*n, your Orwellian love of semantics notwithstanding, and that is what you accused me of.

You seemed so very sure you could find proof of this via some quote or other, and yet you have summarily failed to find said quote and instead have fallen back on this.

Pitiful.

Haha so you admit to buying your words here "the sun on sunday" yet it's nothing to do with the sun?

Riiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhttt.

Great, we can add incoherence to your list of admirable traits.

Look, WATB, I'm sure you find it rather easy to bully and shout at lots of newbies on here, but I'm sharper, cleverer and funnier than you, so I'd suggest you might go and look for an easier target, before you make an even bigger cunt out of yourself.