You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

TV is where the best stuff is nowadays.

I re-watched The Iceman with Michael Shannon last week but it wasn't really as good,especially after hearing the old gangsters on youtube talk about how he couldn't have committed the murders he said he did. The Ice Man Confessions where he is interviewed in prison where a lot more chilling.

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I re-watched The Iceman with Michael Shannon last week but it wasn't really as good,especially after hearing the old gangsters on youtube talk about how he couldn't have committed the murders he said he did. The Ice Man Confessions where he is interviewed in prison where a lot more chilling.

Fuck off Vlad you prick! You don't use that 'where' there it's 'were.' Tosser.

On 25/05/2023 at 05:32, VladimirIlyich said:

Yeah he was saying Roy DeMeo was paying him 50 grand to kill people. Not a chance in hell, Roy Demeo and his crew were essentially seriel killers and killed people for little reason the idea they pay for a hitman is absurd.

13 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

To Catch A Killer

Decent crime caper with that Shaileen Woodley bird.

6/10 seems about right.

Cracking rack 

13 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Shooters 

That early 2000s Liverpool film turned up on Netflix for some reason 

The straignter by Everton brow was hilarious (1 fella turned up in a suit)

Rip big John

7/10

Goin Off Bigtime is even better. Ozzy defo posts on here 

14 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Going off Big Time is ace. Very underrated and has vibes with Twin Town,which I like too.

Does it?? Can’t match the two. Ones supposed to be funny and ones funny because it’s ridiculous. Both superb 

“J fucking C fucking B” 

9 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Is that the one where the 2 undocover bizzies bought ice creams laced with Gary's?

4. Funny as fuck that scene. Maybe it was meant to be a comedy. 

"Right now for the big question........... do you sell oyster shells? Only some don't" hahahaha 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mook said:

I fucking love her too.

A swimming instructor at my Son's lessons looked quite a lot like her, I was gutted when my missus cancelled the lessons.

Have you seen her in Adrift? Up there with Under Siege on the movie cans scale