You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ball Topiary

Stu Monty

How do you roll?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How do you roll?

• Wild and untamed. Any messing about is superfluous
    • I trim a bit to keep things orderly
    • It is a hair free zone; imagine Right Said Fred and you're there
    • The above don't really fit, I will explain below.

It grows to keep them warm in the winter I would imagine. Not a great problem anymore sice we have central heating and most of you pussies work indoors. Take away the hair and you cool them down, hence less sweat I would imagine.

What a load of balls (see what I did there).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a protection thing that we haven't evolved out of yet. the hair used to provide warmed for those living in cold climates when the fashion craze was a loin cloth and nothing else. we used to be a lot hairier and any hollywood film or geico commercial with cavemen will prove that we were in fact once very hairy.

Why arm pit hair then? You're not telling me pit hair is there to keep pits warm.

Shave mine on a regular basis. Gives you that extra inch and looks great looking down on it. I had a little bit of an accident though once. I shaved me nuts on a Friday night, then proceeded to get pissed(no link). I woke up the following morning to go to work, had a piss and noticed that I had missed a hair. So I pulled on the offending hair so I could cut it off with some scissors, unfortunately for me I had a really bad case of the shakes, missed the hair and cut a "V" out of my cock. Needless to say it was quite painful.

On a side note I think it says on Immac containers not to use on intimate areas so you better warn your mate.

Why arm pit hair then? You're not telling me pit hair is there to keep pits warm.

most of your body heat is lost through your head (why we have hair and wear hats in the winter). armpits are packed with lymph nodes and are a good place to stick yer hands when they are cold. don't ask me why your arse is hairy, i haven't the foggiest ha.

i'm making most of this up off the top of my head, but i'm sure it's not too far off.

I didn't realise men had such strong views on the subject, but if you want a bit of advice from Auntie SKI, here goes....

Imagine you've been seeing a girl you really like, and when you get to see her naked she's au naturelle, as in wildly overgrown. Well us girls think the same. You may think you're a hard non-metrosexual, but she's thinking "Whoa! Sort those hairy muthas out".

Used to groom them in my younger days, but no more. And if you lot were real men you'd wax!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Years ago i got advice off an older cousin of mine, he said "never put toothpaste on your bollocks". Guess what i did when i brushed my teeth that night? OH MY FUCKING GOD the pain!!! Now when i did this i was about 10, and i have never, repeat, NEVER tried it again. If any of you try it, let me know if it hurts when you're older.

i shave them. its courtesy. imagine going down on a bird and having to fight through a load of yabbas to get to the curtains, surely they must think the same!

Yeah but they shave their armpits and legs, hair on a woman is undesirable, but on a man its just part of the package ain't it?

I get more looks from birds when I've got a bit of stubble on the old boat, however, a five-o-clock shadow on a blonde is a turnoff for me.

Men should be hairy, just ask the Talliban.

i shave them. its courtesy. imagine going down on a bird and having to fight through a load of yabbas to get to the curtains, surely they must think the same!

Yeah but a girl shouldnt have to fight her way through as the penis is sticking out 6 inches unless you have a pecker

Used to groom them in my younger days, but no more. And if you lot were real men you'd wax!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Years ago i got advice off an older cousin of mine, he said "never put toothpaste on your bollocks". Guess what i did when i brushed my teeth that night? OH MY FUCKING GOD the pain!!! Now when i did this i was about 10, and i have never, repeat, NEVER tried it again. If any of you try it, let me know if it hurts when you're older.

you just know someone from this forum will put toothpaste on their nads tonight:lol: