You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most Hated Fans

Malarkey

Fuck them all!!! I hate every last fucking one of them, except Liverpool fans of course. Okay then i hate Villa and Newcastle fans, deluded fuckers the lot of them. I hate every single shitty little teams fans that sing to us 'Champions league you're havin a laugh'. We've been to the final you fucking mongs.

Chelsea supporting faggots. Fucking do my head in. Especially since their hollow success has attracted gloryhunters to their 'ranks'. I was wondering around Ilford at the start of last season, ESSEX ffs, a predominately West Ham supporting region with the odd Orient fan, and what do I see a fella buying his kids in the sports store? Chelsea kits, Chelsea hats, scarves, the fucking works. And he was a foreign dude too, his kids seemed native to Ilford though judging by their accents...what's he doing buying the little shits Chelsea kits for? Arsehole, I wanted to deck him.

All these 'new' football fans that immediately take up supporting the best team of the previous season wind me up no end. It's why ManUre have amassed such a big fanbase...all a bunch of gloryhunting pillocks.

All of them i hate. Newcastle and Chelsea get on my tits most apart from Manure and the bitters. Reason being Chelsea went from shite to great in one season and already try to establish themselves as true greats by denying money got them to where they are now. What other explanation can there be? The other sides have went shitter? Highly unlikely.

Newcastle are a different story really. Everyone has sussed them cunts out. They come down to our place and what to be your best mate, be dead pally with you the works. But when you go up there end they want to knock 10 bells out of you. Shithouse, 2 faced wankers. And they also try to state their claim for the best fans in Britain. But there is a fine line between following your team and sticking with them through the good and the bad and being stupid. And thats just being stupid.

I hate the clueless glory hunting pricks who live in whatever shitty town they live in, but have decided that based on how succesful we are, that they will attach themselves to the Reds. They hate scousers and read The Sun, but wear Liverpool shirts and spout shit at every oppurtunity and most have no intention of ever going to the match or even trying to understand the city that the club represents. These people do my head in far more than any genuine football fans ever could.

This forum seriously needs some love..........All this hate..........it's not good for the soul.

I quite agree , hence my post . It is easy to be a fan of a big club but if you support Mansfield or Boston, then you are a true fan, not a glory hunter !

I quite agree , hence my post . It is easy to be a fan of a big club but if you support Mansfield or Boston, then you are a true fan, not a glory hunter !

I completely agree, these people who grow up in these towns supporting their local club and go and watch them on a regular basis are worth 10 of the people in the same town supporting a successful Premier League club in my eyes. I know it's contreversial, and it's mot my intention to do anyone down on here who wasn't born a scouser, but I see the Reds as source of local pride and the fact that we were so successful through the Thatcher era helped the city through a terrible time when we were completely ostracised by the government at the time. I honestly believe that if I'd been born in Plymouth or Derby or some other English town, I'd have followed the local club, but I obviously can't say that for certain.

Guest TK-421

I don't really hate any one set of fans. It's good having banter with fans of other clubs.

I defend Newcastle fans sometimes on here, but they've gone down in my estimations this year as some of the ones I'm good mates with wanted us to lose in Athens which I don't really understand. I hope they're shit under Allardyce.

Linfield and Rangers fans both sectarian wankers.Im sure a lot of you have not even heard of the 'mighty' Linfield.Fuckin cunts:wallbutt:

Fuck northern irish football, they are all sectarian shithouses.

I tend to hate Arsenal fans, 1. This guy I used to know kept trying to tell me that we didnt beat them in the 97/98 season at Anfield, even though at was at that match. Used to really piss me off that guy. 2. This old security guard in my work was a right wanker. I said I didnt know many Arsenal supporters, to which he replied "Class is a hard thing to find these days" Bastard!

Defo Newcastle followed by The Chavs and the Mancs.

At the Chelsea semi at Anfield there was some fat cockney cunt outside waving his 'wad' around arguing with some scouser saying 'You best jog on you facking Sy".

Straight out of the script of Football Factory. Hilarious.

The Geordies are cunts. They live in a tin pot freezing cold town and give us stick about being jobless.

And the Mancs? Well...........

Hate is a bit strong but

Norwich (got twated there in the 80s by about 25 farmars lads only 3 of us)

Birmingham ( Got Bricked there early 80s on both Train and Bus and to top it the train caught fire on the way home ) so thats them two top of me list

Chelsea (mainley for having to listen to "one man went to mo" over and over again)

Millwall (cos they are just a bunch of cunts)

Leeds (Thick bunch of twats the lot of them )

Think that will do for now

Newcastle without a shadow of a doubt, they live in a fantasy world only inhabited by people who wear black and white stripes, they think they are like Real Madrid but are a nothing club.

What I find odd are people who support Liverpool and Celtic/Rangers. Some tool I worked with said he wouldn't knwo who to support if they played each other in Europe, he was from Liverpool and had never even been to Glasgow. Personally I think Scottish footy is a complete joke.

Linfield and Rangers fans both sectarian wankers.Im sure a lot of you have not even heard of the 'mighty' Linfield.Fuckin cunts:wallbutt:

Linfield dont have a touch on Loughgall I went down to their stadium with donegal celtic and by the time we made it into the ground, the windows of our bus were covered in spit. Considering they only get about 140 fans per match, thats a big majority spitting on a bus.

I've went to matches at linfields stadium aswell with donegal celtic and to be honest Loughgall is the only place I haven't felt safe. I had an 8 year old kid with me who didn't even wanna get off the bus.