You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I'm more of an Alonso-esque Gerrard. I have no weaknesses. My only weakness is an on form Andy in which, I still score against him, but not as many as I should.

How many did you get on Thursday, and that is when I was effectively playing with one leg?

Speaking of which, I'm going to duck out until I feel 100%

So no-one fancies it then?

I'll give it til half five and then we're going to have to cancel it. We only need two people, surely two of you lot fancy a kick around? Come on, you lazy bastards.

I'm up for it - actually no, my shorts have got a nasty looking crease in them and my socks are just not soft enough.

1. Liverpool Lad

2. Carradona

3. Unrighteous

4. Funkster

5. discuit

6. Woo

7. Rene

8. Ezekiel 25:17

9. Dave U

10.Ted

11. Agt P

12. Ste (Agt P's mate)

My mate Ste can play aswell if needed.

John is in too, and I assume Leeson as well?

1. Liverpool Lad

2. Carradona

3. Unrighteous

4. Funkster

5. discuit

6. Woo

7. Rene

8. Ezekiel 25:17

9. Dave U

10.Ted

11. Agt P

12. Ste (Agt P's mate)

13. John G

14. Gaz

How about Rob and Mick? I think Seraf is playing too unless he told anyone otherwise?

We want at least 16, so if we don't have that by tonight then tell Ste to come along. I liked him, he seemed a good lad and played exactly where we asked him to and did a really good job.

We have to be careful though, as we don't want to end up with odd numbers. So maybe best waiting til as late as possible to ask Ste? I think we'll end up with 17, assuming Mick and Rob are playing. If that happens then we need Ste.

We want at least 16, so if we don't have that by tonight then tell Ste to come along. I liked him, he seemed a good lad and played exactly where we asked him to and did a really good job.

We have to be careful though, as we don't want to end up with odd numbers. So maybe best waiting til as late as possible to ask Ste?

Yeah sound, he knows the score anyway, and said if he's needed then just let him know, on the day even.