You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ezequiel Lavezzi

RedinSweden

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love it if Rafa had two lists. One list for players that we piss about with until other clubs come in and pinch them from us, then his real list with the players he actually wants. The list that he'll start using when the other clubs have spent their cash/got their players. That'd just be so classic.

There's an article on SoloNapoli and I think it might be saying Rafa isn't interested but I can't get it to translate. Perhaps someone else will have a go. Cheers.

Goal.com are also saying that the Italian media are quoting Rafa saying he's not intersted in Lavezzi and he wants the rumours to stop.

Goal.com are also saying that the Italian media are quoting Rafa saying he's not intersted in Lavezzi and he wants the rumours to stop.

The article comes from some blog site and says that "it is claimed that Rafa told the English press"...Hardly concrete. Its not like the press don't make up quotes now is it! Remember when it was written that Torres loves a bit of Skating On Ice....

I don't think its over yet.

The article comes from some blog site and says that "it is claimed that Rafa told the English press"...Hardly concrete. Its not like the press don't make up quotes now is it! Remember when it was written that Torres loves a bit of Skating On Ice....

I don't think its over yet.

True. Rafa may just be trying to put man city off the scent. If Rafa says no then Hughes will probably copy. Also, if Rafa told the English media why aren't they reporting it? Hopefully it will mean his agent finally shuts up.

There's an article on SoloNapoli and I think it might be saying Rafa isn't interested but I can't get it to translate. Perhaps someone else will have a go. Cheers.

Sky Sport 24 reported the strong position taken by Rafa Benitez, Liverpool engineer, who sent a letter in the editorial offices of Sky and Gazzetta dello Sport: "We have never contacted Lavezzi and we have no intention of doing so. We have never presented any offer. We want to put a stop to these items. "

It is concluded in this way, in all likelihood, the real sceneggiata group that takes care of the interests of Lavezzi who wanted to put in place an interest in art of Liverpool (which there has never been) and that the manager the club wanted to deny to safeguard its position (the rules prohibit a player to deal with without notifying the company of belonging) and any future dealings with Napoli

Guest simon

Some Italian media reports have stated that Rafa Benitez has personally denied any interest in signing Napoli's attacking player Ezequiel Lavezzi.

The quote from Rafa in some Italian papers is apparently as follows:

"Non abbiamo mai contattato Lavezzi e non abbiamo intenzione di farlo. Non abbiamo mai presentato nessuna offerta. Vogliamo mettere fine a queste voci".

That is translated to "We were never in contact with Lavezzi and have no intention of doing so. We want to put an end to these rumours".

Rafa is also (allegedly) adamant that Lavezzi is not in his plans and that his agents have no right to represent Liverpool's interests in trying to sign any player.

I know a football agent who said we had not bid for Lavezzi but were interested. He said it around 2 weeks ago now. He is mates with my uncle. I don't really rate him that highly to be honest he just runs into people.

What's the agents name, I'm sure I've bumped into him once or twice.

Classic

Sky Sport 24 reported the strong position taken by Rafa Benitez, Liverpool engineer, who sent a letter in the editorial offices of Sky and Gazzetta dello Sport: "We have never contacted Lavezzi and we have no intention of doing so. We have never presented any offer. We want to put a stop to these items. "

It is concluded in this way, in all likelihood, the real sceneggiata group that takes care of the interests of Lavezzi who wanted to put in place an interest in art of Liverpool (which there has never been) and that the manager the club wanted to deny to safeguard its position (the rules prohibit a player to deal with without notifying the company of belonging) and any future dealings with Napoli

Yes, but that's not the same Rafael Benitez. See the little bit about him working as an engineer. Just some random bastard talking about Lavezzi! Sneaky bastards.