You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

basel-liverpool

Guest timo kopakkala

Guest timo kopakkala

basel-liverpool

i think it would be an awful thing if we"ll don"t win basel (and i mean BASEL not basle, what is the reason, you write it BASLE"?)

what do you think about UEFA-cup. that year 2001 was electric,but we must go forward.

we were last year very near to go to the final! i am living in finland and what about then if arse and manure are in CL and reds are not. i have some footyfriends in finland and they are everybody arse or manure-fans!

T:c"moon you reds

Guest timo kopakkala

it was nice to hear what you said!

i remember that year 2001. i will always remember.

we won the treble, but what was the treatment in finland.

i thought that we have won something special.

of course i think sameway too,but those "scum and francenalfans" did not.

they (mancs and arse-"fans") are just laughing and laughing.

"you must win something big" (manure)

"i have won an icecream when i was at school"(arse)

p.s. i was in liverpool-southampton-game 1.1.-01. i thought that of course the result is 1-1. but it wasn"t. sami passed the ball after gm:s corner and markus did it although he was injured!

that was my first time in liverpool (26.12.-00-2.1-01). youll never walk alone!