You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Online games and names poll poll

Monkeywool

Days and occurence  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Days and occurence

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, Tuesday is good lower leagues?

So, kick off today?

I suggest English Championship league. We could pick 5 teams (if we are 5 players) that are close to equal when it comes to stadium capasity and finances. Then someone makes a random draw and the teams are selected.

I'm not sure which teams are closest to eachother when it comes to finances etc, I guess we just have to make a qualified guess.

My suggestions (without having FM up and running to check their stadiums and finances):

5 off the following:

Southamton

Leeds

Sunderland

Birmingham

WBA

Wolves

Derby

Cardiff

They are maybe different when it comes to dept etc, I guess Leeds don't have a big transfer sum to spend.

So what's your thoughts?

So, kick off today?

I suggest English Championship league. We could pick 5 teams (if we are 5 players) that are close to equal when it comes to stadium capasity and finances. Then someone makes a random draw and the teams are selected.

I'm not sure which teams are closest to eachother when it comes to finances etc, I guess we just have to make a qualified guess.

My suggestions (without having FM up and running to check their stadiums and finances):

5 off the following:

Southamton

Leeds

Sunderland

Birmingham

WBA

Wolves

Derby

Cardiff

They are maybe different when it comes to dept etc, I guess Leeds don't have a big transfer sum to spend.

So what's your thoughts?

Sounds good really. I finish work at 8, start after the match?

we gonna just chat through this thread or get on messenger?

Why not just get a random team... If you get a crap one...tough luck. That would just mean the glory beeing will be far greater when you lead Luton to the premiersahip instead of let`s say West Brom!

;)

On another note.. I want Stoke with Salif in the team! :)

Why not just get a random team... If you get a crap one...tough luck. That would just mean the glory beeing will be far greater when you lead Luton to the premiersahip instead of let`s say West Brom!

;)

On another note.. I want Stoke with Salif in the team! :)

Can you have the game pick the team for you? If so; can you limit the selection so that all get a team in the same div? It would be nice to at least be in the same div, if not having the same resources etc.

I'm in, but I don't see it happening tbh.

We need to set a date and time for the first day. Here's my suggestion:

Tuesday at 6pm.

Then we have the time to decide who's playing and who's hosting.

If all 5 (or at least 3 or 4 of 5) of those who has voted is online now we could start right away of cource.

Tuesday would fit in well with me... I guess i could make it on Wednesday too, if that works better for others.

If we decide two days a week, for instance sunday and tuesday, we should maybe as a rule decide to play on wednesdays those weeks when we have a tuesday game?

With 5 players or more there will always be times when all cant play, maybe we should decide on how many absents there are before postponing the game?

This will never work if everyone have to be in to play. The first gameday everyone should participate though. That is when we pick our teams and many of the decitions are made to your team when it comes to staff, players, training, etc. If you miss out on the first day you might find yourself unable to make a transfer until January.

So, if Rondeco is unavailable today we should postpone the first day until tomorrow (that is if Monkewool is available tomorrow). Professor hasn't spoken his mind in a while so he gets last priority.

When day 1 is done, we need a sceduel. The votes says Sunday and Tuesday. We could also set a time, ie Sunday at 1pm and Tuesday at 7pm (just a suggestion). If we are more than 50% we play, less we don't. Moving days should be agreed by all.

As I said, the most important thing is to get started with day 1. What do you say Monkeywool, are you available tomorrow?

This will never work if everyone have to be in to play. The first gameday everyone should participate though. That is when we pick our teams and many of the decitions are made to your team when it comes to staff, players, training, etc. If you miss out on the first day you might find yourself unable to make a transfer until January.

So, if Rondeco is unavailable today we should postpone the first day until tomorrow (that is if Monkewool is available tomorrow). Professor hasn't spoken his mind in a while so he gets last priority.

When day 1 is done, we need a sceduel. The votes says Sunday and Tuesday. We could also set a time, ie Sunday at 1pm and Tuesday at 7pm (just a suggestion). If we are more than 50% we play, less we don't. Moving days should be agreed by all.

As I said, the most important thing is to get started with day 1. What do you say Monkeywool, are you available tomorrow?

That i am skip, aint doin much tommorow

Alright then; tomorrow at 6pm we start (that's 7pm for you and me Kurt).

We are at least 4 people then (Monkeywool, Kurt, Rondeco and myself). Anyone else want to join? What about Brownie and Dave, I know they are playing.

Did we decide who's hosting?

Alright then; tomorrow at 6pm we start (that's 7pm for you and me Kurt).

We are at least 4 people then (Monkeywool, Kurt, Rondeco and myself). Anyone else want to join? What about Brownie and Dave, I know they are playing.

Did we decide who's hosting?

7pm i will be there, i finish work at 6

Tomorrow at 7pm will suit me fine. Have to pick up my missus girl at Judo practice around 6. I have to pick up my missus at work around 9pm, but i guess i will have found a great assistant then, so can take care of business, if I have to leave early.

Maybe we should communicate through msn or yahoo messenger as well?.. A little quicker than this forum... maybe?...

Im here...but im a newbie on to how these internet games works...

Can't help you. Never done it myself. It's just play away isn't it?

I've tried palying FM in a LAN. What I learned then is that we need some ruels when it comes to forwarding the game. You know, if someone is deep into page 68 on the transfer site we need to move on etc.