You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Gray you fucking prick...

kelly jones

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comment on the exact same thing when it happened, Just fucking shut up Andy Fucking Agenda Pushing Sky KnobEnd Prick GrayFuck.

http://forum.liverpoolway.co.uk/showpost.php?p=508031&postcount=21

It is about what is best for LFC, nothing else.

---And relax...

A putrescent, festering shite of a human being, wallowing in a fetid sea of his own foul effluent. A complete and utter waste of valuable natural resources and overall, worth substantially less than the twenty seconds of my life it took to type this. I hope you appreciate the effort Gray, you useless, useless, useless fuck.

That twat just loves the sound of his own voice doesn't he. Their all the same them pundits, they have a few sayings and ideas in their heads and just repeat them week after week, 'blah blah blah blah fucking blah, i tink this, i tink that, i can't understand why Benitez has chosen that line up' Yes do you know why Andy Townsend, Andy Gray, Alistair McCoist? Because you haven't got a fucking clue how a manager like that thinks, because your all fat useless cunts who sit in shiny boxes every sunday eating pasties and supping fine ales into the night. You fat sweaty has been twats.

I have always hated Gray. He is well up there on my cunt list. proper up his own arse chatting bollocks week in week out constantly waffling shite. He loves the sound of his own voice and acts as if Sky should be greatful he works there. It really fucked me off in that clip where he says "Steve Finnan isn't the best defender in the world". Obviously he's not you cunt (I am ;) ), but he is still a solid and extremely consistant. On another note it pisses me off how Finnan doesn't get the credit he deserves. Against Tottenham he was brilliant and is so week in week out. he never makes the headlines because good defenders shouldn't. they should do there job, no frills and be consistant. Finnan is all that and a bag of nuts.

Oh what a cunt and what a pile of shite he's talking there. That guy in the middle - can't make it out who he is ;) - is spot on I think with Rafa wanting two defensive midfielders who are very disciplined in there role and that it's actually better for Gerrad to play on the wing, because he has much more freedom to roam around and do stuff.

Jamie "I don't think that was why they were beaten by your....er Everton".

The man is just such a cock. If Stevie walked in and said play me in the centre or I don't play, Rafa would tell him to fuck off out of his office and he would be sold in the next transfer window. I have always hated Gray, the bitter twat. He obviously wants some of Gerrards length though, he practically comes whenever he touches the ball. I'm glad Jamie stood his ground.

I have always hated Gray. He is well up there on my cunt list. proper up his own arse chatting bollocks week in week out constantly waffling shite. He loves the sound of his own voice and acts as if Sky should be greatful he works there. It really fucked me off in that clip where he says "Steve Finnan isn't the best defender in the world". Obviously he's not you cunt (I am ;) ), but he is still a solid and extremely consistant. On another note it pisses me off how Finnan doesn't get the credit he deserves. Against Tottenham he was brilliant and is so week in week out. he never makes the headlines because good defenders shouldn't. they should do there job, no frills and be consistant. Finnan is all that and a bag of nuts.

totally agree with you finnan is so underrated it defies belief.. and how much would you like to twat andy gray. he really is a horrible cunt..

Guest koppitekop1
totally agree with you finnan is so underrated it defies belief.. and how much would you like to twat andy gray. he really is a horrible cunt..

Thats the thing that got me Finnan is probably the best left back in the Premier League but because it did not suit his arguement he called him not the best right back. Fucking blue nosed prick.

And as for Gerrard i love the lad think he is quality but if he starts demanding things then bye bye stevie.

A putrescent, festering shite of a human being, wallowing in a fetid sea of his own foul effluent. A complete and utter waste of valuable natural resources and overall, worth substantially less than the twenty seconds of my life it took to type this.

And the twenty minutes it took to look those words up in the thesaurus!

A putrescent, festering shite of a human being, wallowing in a fetid sea of his own foul effluent. A complete and utter waste of valuable natural resources and overall, worth substantially less than the twenty seconds of my life it took to type this. I hope you appreciate the effort Gray, you useless, useless, useless fuck.

Suppia? is that you?

What did Andy Gray say? The clip wont play

Basically advocating Stevie Gerrard should march into Rafa's office and tell him he either plays him in central midfield or he wants a transfer.

Fair play to Redknapp for telling him he's wrong.

Got to love his "you can see from those pictures that Stevie doesn't look happy" jibe. When does Steven Gerrard ever look happy?

He actually makes Surly Duff look like Duffman.

Maybe not, but he is the best rightback in the country, and thats good enough for me you bitter blue twat!

Guest molbyscorchio
Thats the thing that got me Finnan is probably the best left back in the Premier League but because it did not suit his arguement he called him not the best right back. Fucking blue nosed prick.

And as for Gerrard i love the lad think he is quality but if he starts demanding things then bye bye stevie.

What? I agree with all the sentiments about Gray, he's a complete twisted arsehole, but no way is Finnan the best left back in the prem - see Riise, Gareth Barry, Ashley Cole and others, nor is he the best right back - see Chimbonda, Neville and others imo.

I don't think Finnan is any great shakes, and we can certainly improve in that area. He's a tryer though.

And I agree with what you say about Gerrard - though I don't think he will do any demanding.

What? I agree with all the sentiments about Gray, he's a complete twisted arsehole, but no way is Finnan the best left back in the prem - see Riise, Gareth Barry, Ashley Cole and others, nor is he the best right back - see Chimbonda, Neville and others imo.

I don't think Finnan is any great shakes, and we can certainly improve in that area. He's a tryer though.

And I agree with what you say about Gerrard - though I don't think he will do any demanding.

Bollocks.

Finnan pisses all over every other right back in the league.

I think he's made 3 mistakes in the last 2 seasons.

I think Neville is an excellent right back, but Chimbonda is awful - absolutely no positional sense whatsoever, and it's actually pretty insulting that you think Finnan is inferior.

Your all missing the point. Firstly - Finnan is a right back. Sure he can play on the left but he's more comfortable on the right. It pisses me off how people don't rate Finnan. He is a good a right back as you'll get and that is what he is. He's not the best attacking full back there is but then again thats not part of his game. When he does get up however he puts in a shit hot ball. If you where to ask me to pick a full back based on strengths, I'd take a good old fashioned right back like Finnan, out and out defender who does the job no frills, over someone like Cole who goes up a lot but can't get back to save his fuckin life.