You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Djibril Cisse

Carradona

Er, could we not try and bring in a player with good technique who knows where the goal is?

course we could are rather SHOULD but I see no reason to actually SELL cisse unless we need the money.

we need players to start games, we need players to change games, we need players to offer 'possibilties'.

sell a player capable of getting double figures from the bench? bit of a waste if you ask me, unless of course we are short of funds.

have to be honest and say if we bought a wide midfielder for 14 million and he scored 19 goals in his first actual season we'd be licking our lips. don't see what the difference is cisse has played at right midfield in virtually every game he has featured.

slag the mad fucker off all we like, but he`s still scored ALOT of goals

how many minutes has morientes had this season? im sure its more than Cisse, and he hanst scored half the goals Djib has, i think at times we ask our forwards to do too much, he`s a striker, they are greedy, they are lazy, but they score goals, thats their job, and we cant say he doesnt do it, look at his record

:D :D

ps in case nobody else has posted it, djib is in the france squad for the world cup. ups and downs this season, but good on him.

I'm praying he has a great tournament so we can get shut of him in the Summer. I can't remember a Liverpool player with a worse attitude on the pitch.

course we could are rather SHOULD but I see no reason to actually SELL cisse unless we need the money.

we need players to start games, we need players to change games, we need players to offer 'possibilties'.

sell a player capable of getting double figures from the bench? bit of a waste if you ask me, unless of course we are short of funds.

have to be honest and say if we bought a wide midfielder for 14 million and he scored 19 goals in his first actual season we'd be licking our lips. don't see what the difference is cisse has played at right midfield in virtually every game he has featured.

I'm not massively fussed whether we keep him or not, but he's never going to feature regularly in a team with serious title ambitions, whatever his position. If we can't attract a decent offer for him then there's no real reason to bomb him out of the club, but if someone were to come in with 7-8 million, I think we'd be foolish not to take it.

Put it this way - if he'd had the season for another team that he's just had for us, then for all his 19 goals would anyone be seriously suggesting we should buy him?

Guest Momo Sissoko

He ran around like a headless chicken all game, constantly mis-controlled the ball and gave it away, and contributed nothing but the goal. He spent more fucking time worrying about his boots.

He's a turnip, bought by another turnip. I just hope Rafa can get rid of him. Hopefully the other turnip will buy him back.

He ran around like a headless chicken all game, constantly mis-controlled the ball and gave it away, and contributed nothing but the goal. He spent more fucking time worrying about his boots.

He's a turnip, bought by another turnip. I just hope Rafa can get rid of him. Hopefully the other turnip will buy him back.

His boots thing was awful. Wearing one odd boots in the first then switching to bright 'look at me' yellow boots in the second. Its so obvious he was getting more cash the more boots he wore. He then, in front on the camera, showed his dismay at the size of the medal while the rest of the team were just happy. He's got bling in his blood, not football. I hope he scores a couple in the world cup as its the best time to sell him.

His boots thing was awful. Wearing one odd boots in the first then switching to bright 'look at me' yellow boots in the second. Its so obvious he was getting more cash the more boots he wore. He then, in front on the camera, showed his dismay at the size of the medal while the rest of the team were just happy. He's got bling in his blood, not football. I hope he scores a couple in the world cup as its the best time to sell him.

I know you don't like him but c'mon you aren't seriously suggesting cisse wasn't happy with his medal.

Guest Momo Sissoko

He's a fucking idiot, seriously. I've never been like this over a Liverpool player before. I've always supported everyone one of them till they've left. But this guy needs to be fucked off, he's a fake.

Guest Momo Sissoko

That cramp (or was it an ankle break. Looked that way from the way he was acting) looked to have cleared up during the celebrations didn't it?

Come on thats rubbish, he was limping. Have you had cramp? When it comes its bad. It then stays with you a little.

Momo,

Why the hatred?

Did he run over your cat?

Only the Rash has this level of hatred for Liverpool players/managers.