You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

To clarify, I’m not asking this from a conspiracy theorist type perspective but how the fuck were the Hamas militants and others able to get through the border fence and into Israel so easily, with what looked little to no opposition? 

I mean, I’m the past, if people were getting within 100 yards of that fence they’d invariably end up having their legs shattered by a snipers bullet? 

What happened today? Or, rather, what failed to happen? It’s absolutely unprecedented and insane that hundreds of people were able to breach the border. 

15 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I think the fact that they've just launched a load of missiles against civilians is a bit, y'know, terroristy.

Right. So, presumably, lots of countries armed forces are also terrorists?

This is a bit stupid really isn't it? We think Hamas are terrorists, Norway and Brazil don't. It doesn't really fucking mean anything.

1 hour ago, Nelly-Matip said:

The fucking state of this from The Guardian. Shit stirring dickheads!

IMG_3012.jpeg

IMG_3013.jpeg

I genuinely don't know why he tweets.

He will tweet something like..many thanks to that Dr who saves that kids life and he get tweet after tweet of abuse.

He really did upset some people.

8 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

It's called fighting back in the face of 70 odd years of oppression, but retards like yourself pretend all this happens out of a vacuum 

Nobody is pretending this is happening in a vacuum (like the one between your ears).

Killing civilians is wrong; it doesn't matter who does it or what half-arsed attempts at justification racist gobshites on the internet parrot for effect.

26 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

To clarify, I’m not asking this from a conspiracy theorist type perspective but how the fuck were the Hamas militants and others able to get through the border fence and into Israel so easily, with what looked little to no opposition? 

I mean, I’m the past, if people were getting within 100 yards of that fence they’d invariably end up having their legs shattered by a snipers bullet? 

What happened today? Or, rather, what failed to happen? It’s absolutely unprecedented and insane that hundreds of people were able to breach the border. 

Netenyahu 

13 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Right. So, presumably, lots of countries armed forces are also terrorists?

Yes.

Terrorists commit acts of terrorism: i.e. the use of terror as a weapon.  Attacks against legitimate military or strategic targets are not terrorism; attacks against civilians (which are aimed at undermining morale by spreading fear) are never justified.

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nobody is pretending this is happening in a vacuum (like the one between your ears).

Killing civilians is wrong; it doesn't matter who does it or what half-arsed attempts at justification racist gobshites on the internet parrot for effect.

All I'm seeing is captured armoured vehicles and IDF rats. As for civilians they are the ones democratically electing in successive murderous regimes and enabling the oppression and even taking part where possible. 

And you can stick your maps up yer arse, the WHOLE of 'Israel' is Palestine.

• Downvote 5

16 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Yes.

Terrorists commit acts of terrorism: i.e. the use of terror as a weapon.  Attacks against legitimate military or strategic targets are not terrorism; attacks against civilians (which are aimed at undermining morale by spreading fear) are never justified.

Ok. 

1 hour ago, Planet Origi said:

It's called fighting back in the face of 70 odd years of oppression, but retards like yourself pretend all this happens out of a vacuum 

A great fight back indeed...fighting back by killing and parading around naked bodies of women and killing an entire group of children sheltering in bomb shelters