You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

They are literally invading land everyday! They are commuting a blockade and apartheid on another country and it’s people in the name of Zionism. Do they fuck want peace. It’s citizens by and large might (enough of them are just as brainwashed and racist as their leader) but the leadership certainly don’t. 

The Jews did not invade a sovereign nation. There was no nation of Palestine. The land was controlled by the British. When we fucked off the Jews announced the formation of the state of Israel which was immediately recognised by the US amongst others. gaza and the West Bank were administered by Egypt and Jordan. Not Palestinians.

Read your history.

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why is what Corbyn says of any relevance? What has Starmer said? Sunak? Let’s focus on that eh 

Most of what you posted 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Christ. Have you read Corbyns response compared to Starmers? Fuck me 

I only just now responded to what Corbyn said after seeing people on here praising him. I haven't seen anyone do that with Starmer or Sunak. I just can't get with this idea that Corbyn's a peace-loving pacifist when he talks about 'the only means of achieving peace' is for one side to walk away with its tail between its legs. It isn't going to happen in the real world, no matter how much he wants it to. 

5 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

The Jews did not invade a sovereign nation. There was no nation of Palestine. The land was controlled by the British. When we fucked off the Jews announced the formation of the state of Israel which was immediately recognised by the US amongst others. gaza and the West Bank were administered by Egypt and Jordan. Not Palestinians.

Read your history.

What in the flying fuck had that got to do with what I said? “Read your history” go and take another top off selfie you fucking droid 

5 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I only just now responded to what Corbyn said after seeing people on here praising him. I haven't seen anyone do that with Starmer or Sunak. I just can't get with this idea that Corbyn's a peace-loving pacifist when he talks about 'the only means of achieving peace' is for one side to walk away with its tail between its legs. It isn't going to happen in the real world, no matter how much he wants it to. 

Tail between its legs or stop being barbaric cunts then crying when you get bitten back. Both sides need to fuck off  

4 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

This is the point. Corbyn comes out with stuff that any decent person could but with no real understanding of how to go about a solution, he just posts meaningless shit. Like you, I only brought him up because he was praised on here. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

What in the flying fuck had that got to do with what I said? “Read your history” go and take another top off selfie you fucking droid 

You are a dirty prick when you have no argument. Your only response when challenged on an intellectual level is to fire of what you seem to think is and insulting comment. You argue like a 10 year old boy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

You are a dirty prick when you have no argument. Your only response when challenged on an intellectual level is to fire of what you seem to think is and insulting comment. You argue like a 10 year old boy.

Ok then Hulk. Explain to me what relevance mentioning how Israel came to be is in anyway connected to me disagreeing that you think they want peace in the region. Now I’ll wait for you to go off on another tangent because you can’t challenge a direct opposite view to your ramblings. 

It’s only the second time I’ve asked. 

12 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

it was more to do with the fact that he called for a ceasefire and he got all sorts of shit from the usual sources.

Just now, Poor Scouser T said:

It is not a ranting it is facts you don't seem capable of grasping. Tell which sovereign states land is Israel invading?

You can’t even string a sentence together. Show me where I’ve said anything about a sovereign nation. You’re all over the place here and you’re accusing me of arguing like a child? I’d rather not be even bothering with you in this thread for grown ups but as it’s been infiltrated by some absolute Lob-ons it’s only right they they get challenged. 

Now for the third time ….. answer my question 

39 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

isnt the occupation the core of the entire issue?

Of course it is. Israel could wipe out Hamas tomorrow but the issue would still exist and someone else would step into the void. And the cycle would continue. Until that bastard independent backbench MP got off his arse, stopped making jam and sorted it all out. 

• Upvote 2

You said invading. They are not invading anyone. They are settling in land they rightly or wrongly believe they have a legitimate right to claim as was encouraged by the British.

Do I agree with their actions?  No

Do I agree with the treatment of the Palestinians. Fuck no.

Do I thing the Palestinians have a legitimate reason to fight oppression. Yes 

Do I think Israel wants to live in peace. Yes I do. They are surrounded by states who want them pushed into the sea. Indiscriminate missile launches in the 1000's. Off course they react. Is overwhelming force justified? Not sure here but it is the playbook all heavily miliarised states have used for centuries us included.

Even Sun Tzu in the art of war 2500 years ago says if war is inevitable and unavoidable be the fist to hit and hit as hard as your forces allow.

That answer your question?

2 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

You said invading. They are not invading anyone. They are settling in land they rightly or wrongly believe they have a legitimate right to claim as was encouraged by the British.

Do I think Israel wants to live in peace. Yes I do. They are surrounded by states who want them pushed into the sea. Indiscriminate missile launches in the 1000's. Off course they react. Is overwhelming force justified? Not sure here but it is the playbook all heavily miliarised states have used for centuries us included.

Even Sun Tzu in the art of war 2500 years ago says if war is inevitable and unavoidable be the fist to hit and hit as hard as your forces allow.

im not an expert but isnt one of the main issues,they are kicking palestinians out of their homes?

6 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

You said invading. They are not invading anyone. They are settling in land they rightly or wrongly in land they believe they have a legitimate right to claim as was encouraged by the British.

Hahahahaha Sun fucking Tzu truly amazing. It’s like when pundits get asked to shoe-horn a Madonna song into their analysis this. 

How an invading nation (for whatever reason they choose to try and justify it) can be considered in the same post to want peace given that they are responsible for a blockade and even Amnesty have called them an apartheid regime is some stretch even by GF standards. All we need now is Gnasher to come in and blame it on Ursula and the EU. 

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

im not an expert but isnt one of the main issues,they are kicking palestinians out of their homes?

According to Sun Tzu “kick a woman out of her home, arrest her son and bulldoze it in-front of her face for divine peace” 

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

They way the Palestinians are treated is unacceptable.

The day following the declaration of the state of Israel they were invaded by Egypt, Jordan Sryia, Lebanon and Iraq. What would you do after that?

4 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

If a viable Palestinian state was established would the Muslim / Arab world accept the State of Israel?

Iran and Lebanon, probably not. But, as there seems to be a move towards a normalisation of relations between some Arab states and Israel without Palestinian statehood on the horizon, then you’d imagine such a development in the future might advance the process even further. 

Just now, Nelly-Matip said:

Iran and Lebanon, probably not. But, as there seems to be a move towards a normalisation of relations between some Arab states and Israel without Palestinian statehood on the horizon, then you’d imagine such a development in the future might advance the process even further. 

Appreciate your balanced sensible answer I was however looking to get PO's opinion. He does not seem very receptive to answering legitimate questions.

14 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

If a viable Palestinian state was established would the Muslim / Arab world accept the State of Israel?

The Arabs already proposed this in 2002. The Israelis refused it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Peace_Initiative

The Israelis come to your home, throw you out, pretend it is theirs, tell you that as a sign of goodwill you can still use the toilet in the backyard, and then wonder why you do not accept this generosity.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

The Arabs already proposed this in 2002. The Israelis refused it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Peace_Initiative

The Israelis come to your home, throw you out, pretend it is theirs, tell you that as a sign of goodwill you can still use the toilet in the backyard, and then wonder why you do not accept this generosity.

Hamas rejected it