You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

39 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Beautiful. 

Hopefully in an hour…

One side - Liverpool, Marseille, West Ham,  Benfica

Other side - Leverkusen, Milan, Roma, Atalanta 

I think they'll give us Roma. They don't want that as the final so will try and do it now. They can sweep away anyone getting stabbed before the final. How the fuck they haven't been banned from playing at home is a fucking mystery. Or Milan vs Roma/Liverpool vs West Ham

Think you'll see the big supported teams all drawing each other cause UEFA won't deal with ticket issues

6 minutes ago, Simbo said:

I actually want Leverkusen before the final. More chance of beating them over 2 legs rather than a one off game.

As good as Xabi has them playing I also think we’d wipe the floor with them. They’ve just conceded 4 over two games against Qarabag for christs sake.

Bring all of the fuckers on. We’re winning this.

Leverkusen over two legs, let Xabi have a wee reminder of what the Anfield crowd is like. 

Might sway any decisions he might be planning on making in the summer. 

56 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Beautiful. 

Hopefully in an hour…

One side - Liverpool, Marseille, West Ham,  Benfica

Other side - Leverkusen, Milan, Roma, Atalanta 

Off the post!

I’d happily have swapped WHU for Atalanta though. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Leverkusen  nearly got knocked out by qarabag. I reckon the German league is going through a Leicester season where everyone is shit, the side that manages to be the least shit wins.

You need to think again, the only thing different with this season compared to a normal season in the Bundesliga is that Leverkusen is absolute exceptional. 

This is how the Bundesliga table has looked like after 25 rounds the last 10 seasons.

Starting with the 14/15 season finishing with the 23/24 season.

IMG_0235.jpeg

IMG_0234.jpeg

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0232.jpeg

IMG_0231.jpeg

IMG_0230.jpeg

IMG_0229.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg

IMG_0227.jpeg

IMG_0226.jpeg

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, The wanderer said:

Fuck send me six numbers please . Great draw for us

Let’s go for the conference as well…

One side - Olympiakos, Villa, Brugge,  Fenerbache

Other side - Plezen, Fiorentina, Lille, Salonika 

1 hour ago, El Rojo said:

Explain, please.

Nothing really, just unlucky with a lot of different circumstances and Norwegians law being a bit strict for traffic offences. 

Got sentenced to 19 days in jail for speeding on the road below, it had just changed from a speed limit of 80km/h to 50km/h, I did 103 km/h, I was late from work to a CL game, I was all alone on the road, not even a bird or cat in sight. 

Had it happened two weeks before I would have got a small fine. 

They have moved the sign now, when it happened the sign was kind of hidden behind a hedge, never been an accident on the road ever as far as I know. 

A nothing story really, but the punishment for speeding in Norway must be the most strict in the World I think. 

https://jalopnik.com/why-nobody-speeds-in-norway-fines-jail-time-penalties-1849690735

IMG_0236.jpeg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Code said:

Nothing really, just unlucky with a lot of different circumstances and Norwegians law being a bit strict for traffic offences. 

Got sentenced to 19 days in jail for speeding on the road below, it had just changed from a speed limit of 80km/h to 50km/h, I did 103 km/h, I was late from work to a CL game, I was all alone on the road, not even a bird or cat in sight. 

Had it happened two weeks before I would have got a small fine. 

They have moved the sign now, when it happened the sign was kind of hidden behind a hedge, never been an accident on the road ever as far as I know. 

A nothing story really, but the punishment for speeding in Norway must be the most strict in the World I think. 

https://jalopnik.com/why-nobody-speeds-in-norway-fines-jail-time-penalties-1849690735

IMG_0236.jpeg

Definite four-part Netflix documentary in this.

Not to be accused of lying about them moving the speed sign.

This is a picture from around when it happened. I took them to help my case, I did manage to reduce the time I lost my license from 18 to 12 months though, was my own lawyer obviously. 

20240315_170207.jpg

20240315_170359.jpg

• Upvote 1

The fucking state of Harry Redknapp. Fuck off, you doffing twat. How is he going to tell Bobby Moore? Attend a fucking seance?

Fucking Bagpuss-faced, used car salesman-looking cunt.

There has been backlash directed towards White for his decision not to represent his country, with former top-flight manager Redknapp suggesting he should have to explain to England’s greats that he doesn’t want to represent the country they played for their entire careers.

“You don’t want to play for England? You tell the Bobby Moores of this world who’s got 100-odd caps. The Shiltons, the Beckhams, the Rooneys – those people, go and tell the Billy Bonds of this world who didn’t get a cap and should have done, and all those great players that you don’t want to play for your country,” Redknapp said on talkSPORT.

“I think it’s disgusting, I can’t have it.”

Obviously the point is less that he should actually have to explain himself, but that if he did, he would be met with derision from legends to wear the Three Lions on their chest.

What’s more, Redknapp feels although Southgate has told White the door is open for him if he wants to play, that he should not be allowed to do so again as a result of his decision.

“If he doesn’t want to play, it’s fine, okay, but don’t play any more, thank you very much,” Redknapp added.

“You should be proud to play for your country. If you don’t want to play there’s plenty of other people who would give their right arm to play for England.

“If he doesn’t want to do it, it’s the end of him. If I’m Gareth now I’m saying thanks very much, we won’t bother you again.”