You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

European Cup Final: Internazionale vs Abu Dhabi Oilers (Atatūrk Stadium, Instanbul, June 10, 8pm)

2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

You’ll have the readies to sign up for few days of Don Balon’s Daily Nuggets Gold Feed should that one come through. 

Unfortunately I could win Euromillions and it still wouldn't change the speed in which PayPal fix my account. 

I feel bad for De Bruyne. Couldn't give a fuck about City or any other player I can think of off the top of my head but that happening to him in two finals is fucked up. He seems like one of the only decent players they have that doesn't wind me up too.

Only saw it from twitter though, never had any interest in watching this shitfest.

I'm just trying to remember the egg.

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

I feel bad for De Bruyne. Couldn't give a fuck about City or any other player I can think of off the top of my head but that happening to him in two finals is fucked up. He seems like one of the only decent players they have that doesn't wind me up too.

Only saw it from twitter though, never had any interest in watching this shitfest.

Fuck that, fuck him, the dark chocolate and strawberry beer drinking twat.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Mismanaged by Guardiola in the build up, again.