You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deathpool 2023

The Woolster

On 26/08/2023 at 22:56, Strontium said:

I didn't enter this year (I get too frustrated with the scores not being updated) but he was on my last year's list. Bob, I'm sorry, if I'd entered you'd still be alive.

I did ask if anyone would like to over as I'm not really on the site much! 

I think it would be good for the game if a frustrated player took over the reigns and put in the effort it deserves...

AND............ STILL DEATHPOOL CHAMPION OF THELIVERPOOLWAY - littletedwest!!! 

think that is the 3rd year in a row, so congrats! 

littletedwest won with 49 points thanks to what I think is probably the quickest death (I do seem to remember 1 if not same day, maybe next day nomination before?), after picking Shane McGowan on the same day that Kissinger finally went. If McGowan had gone first, it would have been a draw

Bobby Charlton

Rolf Harris 

Henry Kissinger

George Alagiah

Shane McGowan

Harry's Lad was 2nd with 40 points.

Rolf Harris 

Henry Kissinger

George Alagiah

Silvio Berlusconi

And I came 3rd with 30 points.

Rosalyn Carter

Henry Kissinger 

Bob Barker

Tied 4th with 20 points

Redheart, Gruntfuttock and Bjornebye

Tied 7th with 10 points

Vladimirllyich, Red_or_Dead, Tokyojoe and No2

Nil points to Jairzinho and Special K

Shout out to Bjornebye, who had both Sinaed O'Connor and Burt Bacharach in his list last year, but took them out for this year's entry...

I'll get the new game up an running in next day or 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3