You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The New IPTV Thread

On 11/01/2023 at 17:17, Numero Veinticinco said:

Ah, okay, most of that is because either the provider is shit or because it’s not local. Me running a Plex server locally means everything is instant. Then, when connected to certain sites, there’s literally everything available. I only tried Plex from a IPTV place once, it was wank. 

Plex is boss, I’ve set up a local server today and been adding stuff to it. Been meaning to do it for ages but couldn’t be arsed.

My mortgage is gonna go up crazy this time next year so sorting stuff out now so I can bin Sky and other services off.

Round at my birds now and just streamed something from my server as well, it’s spot on.

On 07/07/2023 at 12:03, Arniepie said:

Ive paid for an I-PTV sub but cant say im overly impressed (cant find loads tele shows on there)

is it work subscribing to real debrid?

IPTV has nothing to do with video on demand TV series and movies mate.

For that, get yourself an Android box or Fire stick, stick Kodi on it and link it to a Real Debrid subscription. You will not be disappointed.

Check out the XBMC thread in this forum.

16 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

For that, get yourself an Android box or Fire stick, stick Kodi on it and link it to a Real Debrid subscription. You will not be disappointed.

yeah ive got an android box and I normally just stream stuff through Kodi.

However Ive paid for this sub (£150 a year) from this fella,fairly sure its an iptv thing (its not streaming) but There is loads of stuff I cant find.

Ill defo try that real debrid though,

cheers mate.

18 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

It does depend what service you use in fairness. Mine has an extensive VOD collection on top of the live channels. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Arniepie said:

yeah ive got an android box and I normally just stream stuff through Kodi.

However Ive paid for this sub (£150 a year) from this fella,fairly sure its an iptv thing (its not streaming) but There is loads of stuff I cant find.

Ill defo try that real debrid though,

cheers mate.

Oof that's expensive. Double the price of the service that most of us on here use.

Real Debrid is €16 for 6 months!

• 2 weeks later...

Must say I’ve been a little bit disappointed with OG so far. ‘HD’ quality is pretty poor and there’s a lot of buffering. I have a 360mb connection so can’t imagine it’s a problem with that.

Will see how it goes over the course of the season but will probably change next year if it continues like this.

2 hours ago, Simbo said:

Must say I’ve been a little bit disappointed with OG so far. ‘HD’ quality is pretty poor and there’s a lot of buffering. I have a 360mb connection so can’t imagine it’s a problem with that.

Will see how it goes over the course of the season but will probably change next year if it continues like this.

I always find LFCTV HD like that on IPTV, for live games especially. 

First port of call should be the fixtures website or the live events which will usually give you alternatives.

The game was on Fubo 8 and had the LFCTV logo on it but was fine, totally different  to the channel itself and my speed is only 59.

36 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I always find LFCTV HD like that on IPTV, for live games especially. 

First port of call should be the fixtures website or the live events which will usually give you alternatives.

The game was on Fubo 8 and had the LFCTV logo on it but was fine, totally different  to the channel itself and my speed is only 59.

That’s good to know. Will try that next time, thanks.

On 05/08/2023 at 12:10, Agt Provocateur said:

I'm looking at getting on the IPTV train in the next few weeks. Sony smart TV. Where do I start please? 

On 05/08/2023 at 15:52, Tenfolder said:

Didn't know this section was a thing, my guy went dark/clearly got busted the last few weeks of the season and ive been trying to find an alternative, seen a few suggestions of this real debrid one being a good shout but any other recommendations?

9 hours ago, RedKnight said:

Want to watch college football but I'm paying £30 for TNT Sports.

I need anidiot guide to getting shit set-up.

PM'd you.

• Upvote 1

On 05/08/2023 at 15:52, Tenfolder said:

Didn't know this section was a thing, my guy went dark/clearly got busted the last few weeks of the season and ive been trying to find an alternative, seen a few suggestions of this real debrid one being a good shout but any other recommendations?

Debrid is brilliant but it's not IPTV.