You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) Premier League - 16/12/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Nope that’s not what happened.  Mourinho got interviewed by gabby Logan and said to her the best team lost and that’s what I said to Klopp.  He then also completely separately moaned about Klopp’s antics on the side and brought up pep grabbing the extra minutes board last night.

Then Klopp gets interviewed by Logan who says  Mourinho told her that he had a go at your touch line antics.  Klopp bewildered says no he didn’t he said best team lost.  He’s standing right here if you want to clear it up.  She had a complete mare.

Ah right I've read that wrong somewhere then cheers 

9 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

So mourinho claimed he told Klopp the best team lost. Jurgen says he never said that. Lying shithouse

I have a weird memory for some things. I remember in 2005 after the Garcia semi final v Chelsea he kept repeating that mantra. ‘The best team lost. The best team lost.’

No one quite gets under his skin like us.

• Like 1

Just now, Reckoner said:

I have a weird memory for some things. I remember in 2005 after the Garcia semi final v Chelsea he kept repeating that mantra. ‘The best team lost. The best team lost.’

No one quite gets under his skin like us.

It's because he got passed over for Rafa. He's still grieving, the little shitcoat cunt.

Get counselling and move on, you deluded twat.

12 minutes ago, The Guest said:

It’s shows you the sort of cunt he is.  Klopp constantly goes out of his way to praise Mourinho despite the fact the fella is an absolute cunt.  His football is dire and he leaves every club in a financial mess when he’s finally sacked.  His tactics are to defend and hope the opposition make a mistake.  It doesn’t work against Klopp generally because Klopp is too good of a coach.  His teams are so well drilled in possession and attack they will wear you down. Mourinho knows this so his only form of attack is to try to cause arguments with him out of thin air with Trump style post truth nonsense.

When I saw today that Klopp had praised Mourinho I smiled. That was 1-0 to Klopp I thought. Completely unruffled.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Im just amazed they would even think there's anything wrong with that goal to need VAR to review it.

It's unbelievable that they'd check that for more than a second.

They spent less time on the offside check for Son's goal, and by the way, I'm 99% certain he's offside.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Im just amazed they would even think there's anything wrong with that goal to need VAR to review it.

It was Dier falling over on the edge of the box. I think they were looking to see if he’d been fouled. Not that he was getting there anyway.

Just now, dockers_strike said:

Their attitude is lets find something wrong rather than lets fix mistakes....

Until that changes the shite we are seeing week in week out that is ruining game will continue.

A last minute winner in a top of table clash and instead of celebrating and feeling happy all i felt was apprehension about it possibly being chalked off and the anger would feel if it was.....and what makes that even worse is i had no reason to think it could be chalked off, just become used to being stung so now its a defence mechanism - and it has killed off the best part of watching football.

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Its destroying game....

I'd usually be doing carthweels around front room when that goal went in.....instead i looked at my lad and said 'hold on, lad - they'll try and find a reason to chalk this off yet, hold on'....

Saw replay and said 'no that is sound that - get in'....only for them to then say there was a 'lengthy check'.

Game is being killed, when fans feel they can't celebrate a last minute winner in a top of table game.

For once, I simply celebrated. No hesitation at all. It was only when I heard the fans give out a second cheer that I realised there’s been a check so I’m glad the coverage didn’t let it be known. 

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

For once, I simply celebrated. No hesitation at all. It was only when I heard the fans give out a second cheer that I realised there’s been a check so I’m glad the coverage didn’t let it be known. 

Same here. It was just so obvious that there was nothing remotely wrong or even questionable with it. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Same for me about the second cheer. Me and my dad, who won’t be around forever we’re celebrating together, you need to have these moments, not wait for VAR

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3