Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

British Band Tournament - Round 2. Motorhead vs Iron Maiden

British Band Tournament - Round 2. Motorhead vs Iron Maiden  

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. British Band Tournament - Round 2. Motorhead vs Iron Maiden

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/20 at 13:04

Is it Iron Maiden whose lead singer is a Red and now an airline pilot? The bloke who flew the team to Instanbul in 2005? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Picked Motörhead as I've heard of more of their stuff. Not a massive list mind you as it's basically 'Ace of Spades' and a few songs used in WWE by the likes of Triple H and Evolution.

1 minute ago, Trumo said:

Is it Iron Maiden whose lead singer is a Red and now an airline pilot? The bloke who flew the team to Instanbul in 2005? Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

I think you are right  - also aren't they the lads who bring out the giant blowup monstery fella - Bruce or something?

24 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think you are right  - also aren't they the lads who bring out the giant blowup monstery fella - Bruce or something?

The mascot is called Eddie and Maiden are all West Ham fans, not sure if Dickinson is a red though.

I mean, a blow up fucking mascot, it’s borderline pantomime with an over abundance of codpieces. 

• Upvote 1

Eddie.

And don't think Dickinson flew the side to Istanbul, but he is a pilot. And a massive brexity tory.

I love internet rabbit holes.

So, Robert Plant was a director at Wolves, Pink Floyd are Arsenal fans, Lana Del Ray is a red, Thom York is United fan, Snoop is an Ajax fan, Drake is a dickhead, Nas supports fucking Everton! 

But weirdest of all...

As random as they come in our inbox! Thanks for the message @KISSOnline! See you at the Bridge soon. pic.twitter.com/GKrDhAuwcF

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I love internet rabbit holes.

So, Robert Plant was a director at Wolves, Pink Floyd are Arsenal fans, Lana Del Ray is a red, Thom York is United fan, Snoop is an Ajax fan, Drake is a dickhead, Nas supports fucking Everton! 

But weirdest of all...

As random as they come in our inbox! Thanks for the message @KISSOnline! See you at the Bridge soon. pic.twitter.com/GKrDhAuwcF

That figures. Loads of pissing about with pretty shapes for 90 minutes and no end product. 

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

that should count as two against Maiden

It was just Dickinson going solo, late 80’s maybe? Cant remember properly.

50 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I know - still should count against them. It's brutal.

Yes I agree.