You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

15 hours ago, Razoray said:

I posted this in August and it is a genuine delight to see it come to fruition. If they don’t win the Sunderland game and get at least a point from City or Villa, Eddie could be out of a job. The crying cunt

i am made up they are shit. i have to say in the opening few games when they had Tonali I was worried they we're going to do well. Him and Barnes looked real additions to their side. i don't even know what has happened to Barnes and what has happened with Tonali has been hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

What’s Kloppo said to warrant this? 

Nothing, it's just part of how True Bellend has to keep his relevancy now, yah know after he fucked his career by calling all muslims suicide bombers and texting birds asking for them to peg him/shit on his chest amongst other things.

48 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Nothing, it's just part of how True Bellend has to keep his relevancy now, yah know after he fucked his career by calling all muslims suicide bombers and texting birds asking for them to peg him/shit on his chest amongst other things.

if you think that is deviant behaviour I’d avoid the general forum.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Somehow Howe, who hadn't been unlikable in any way before he went there, makes them even more unlikeable. 

Him and his assistant are complete stooges. 

Never a bad time to reel out this badly timed beauty 

IMG_5162.jpeg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Wezza said:

Never a bad time to reel out this badly timed beauty 

IMG_5162.jpeg

I know this is old but it never fails to amaze me.

An assistant at a club that have not beaten us at Anfield for 20+ years or anywhere for nearly 9 years, shushing a German champion, English champion, European champion and a world champion. 

No fucking wonder there isn't a single English manager who is half decent. Cunts like Tindall mostly come from Hodgson's school of arrogance and cuntishness.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Wezza said:

Or the epic comeback 

IMG_5163.jpeg

Photoshopped that one, of course.

The lad who did it even put his social media name on the assistant's shirt.

12 hours ago, Carra_is_legend said:

I know this is old but it never fails to amaze me.

An assistant at a club that have not beaten us at Anfield for 20+ years or anywhere for nearly 9 years, shushing a German champion, English champion, European champion and a world champion. 

No fucking wonder there isn't a single English manager who is half decent. Cunts like Tindall mostly come from Hodgson's school of arrogance and cuntishness.

the other night, why was that cunt able to get away with standing in the technical area nearly all game? i thought as of this season you can only have one of the staff in that area, yet they spent probably half the game with him and beheadie there. 

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

the other night, why was that cunt able to get away with standing in the technical area nearly all game? i thought as of this season you can only have one of the staff in that area, yet they spent probably half the game with him and beheadie there. 

Just one of many rules that referees selectively apply….. like taking throw-ins and free kicks from the right place, or time wasting or not booking players because of some obscure and little known loophole or booking imaginary card waving or players hounding the officials or goalies keeping hold of the ball for 15 seconds or….etc etc

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Because Taylor was watching at our lads like a hawk, looking for every opportunity to fuck us over. He is probably still watching the replay of the game to learn more ways to fuck us in future.

Just now, Carra_is_legend said:

Because Taylor was watching at our lads like a hawk, looking for every opportunity to fuck us over. He is probably still watching the replay of the game to learn more ways to fuck us in future.

hahaha, while I am usually happy to blame anything on taylor, sadly though i think the 4th official is responsible for policing the technical area and it's his job to alert taylor to wrongdoing. 

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

hahaha, while I am usually happy to blame anything on taylor, sadly though i think the 4th official is responsible for policing the technical area and it's his job to alert taylor to wrongdoing. 

Agree. I hate Taylor so much that I am absolutely prepared to bring him up in any situation that gives me an opportunity to say what an utter thundercunt he is. 

But you are right, its the job of the 4th official, although he was spending more time with a frustrated Klopp due to the sheer fucking bias Taylor has against us.  So yeah its all Taylor's fault!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

According to Twitter it's all going tits up and Tonali up for sale, starting at £10m

Haha

10ml?

Surely that'll fuck the FFP up even more than keeping him. 

1 hour ago, TD_LFC said:

Saudi's changing focus to their domestic leagues can't have helped.

Yeah but even that league can't be looked at as a massive success. The only thing that might change that is them trying to force UEFA hand for agreeing them joining the champions league and that would surely lead to a few club restarting talks of a breakaway

13 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I mean, it would be a terrible shame if they lost all interest and didn't pump any more money in.

For about the 5th pre match press conference running, beheadie has a cry in about FFP holding them back. Personally I think they want to drive the point home that FFP/PSR is not fair and they should be allowed to bypass it.