Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 723 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

4 minutes ago, A Red said:

Lives alone, sleeps alone, has sex alone and yet.........

He’s brilliant. Kirk St Moritz for a new generation. The little clues are there though. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

He’s brilliant. Kirk St Moritz for a new generation. The little clues are there though. 

Bellend

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Don't worry - I'm leaving now.  Yes, this a live flounce.  I can not co-exist with Rico1304.

Bye everyone.

xxx

Whooo

Edit: And here come the WhatsApp message ‘You ok hun?’ 

‘Dont let him drive you away’

’Cant we speak to Dave?’ 

ha ha ha ha ha 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Don't worry - I'm leaving now.  Yes, this a live flounce.  I can not co-exist with Rico1304.

Bye everyone.

xxx

You're leaving because you cant handle having your views ridiculed? You've done it enough to others, you fucking wimp. Be your own man and fucking grow up and stop being a victim. You are intelligent enough.

1 minute ago, A Red said:

You're leaving because you cant handle having your views ridiculed? You've done it enough to others, you fucking wimp. Be your own man and fucking grow up and stop being a victim. You are intelligent enough.

He’s hate wanking on a Maddie site, they’ll soothe his brittle ego. Something about Cadaver dogs and DNA. 

4 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

As a bit of an aside, lots of people have posted links to Worldometers - this one blows my mind: https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Fascinating.

I heartily recommend the below YouTube link which shows human population growth through history. It's pretty boring until the 1800s but as the population explosion thereafter shows it should frighten the living shit out of everyone, if we continue on the trajectory this predicts.

• Upvote 1

On 17/05/2020 at 01:30, Rico1304 said:

2) If someone tells me they are a Muslim it’s likely that they have a set of beliefs I don’t like. Homophobia, FGM, ‘honour’ killings, Sharia etc. That’s all backed up by research and surveys. It doesn’t mean I don’t like the person. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

My contribution is not to make one until I have some knowledge beyond a bit of googling.  Unlike you, you big fucking cunt.  

• Upvote 2

On 17/05/2020 at 01:30, Rico1304 said:

2) If someone tells me they are a Muslim it’s likely that they have a set of beliefs I don’t like. Homophobia, FGM, ‘honour’ killings, Sharia etc. That’s all backed up by research and surveys. It doesn’t mean I don’t like the person. 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Oh you can have a view, but it’s based on absofuckinglutely nothing.  It’s a hunch and you wouldn’t do it in any other job would you? 

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

Is it officially worse than seasonal flu yet lads?

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus-compare-influenza/

The WHO estimates that between 290,000 and 650,000 respiratory deaths globally each year are associated with seasonal influenza.

Happy to help.

4 hours ago, TK421 said:

Bye everyone.

xxx

Shit flounce. Come back and do it properly during hours I can watch and with a full meltdown insulting as many posters as possible

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TK421 said:

All you do is ask dumb questions instead of making your own contributions.  The reply to pistonbroke being a typical example.  That's not giving an opinion, it's pure trolling. That's your thing, and it fucking sucks. 

Yes. Yes it does. 

6 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So, what you’re saying is, considering those are 12 month figures and the other ones are from a significantly shorter period of time, and dramatic global measures are in place to try to stop it, and there’s no vaccine, then it is worse than the flu? Or are you saying that it isn’t because... ‘numbers big innit’?

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, aRdja said:

Is it officially worse than seasonal flu yet lads?

400,000 malingering twats there mate. Don't they know other people have it much worse getting the "real flu". 

9 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Brazil have stopped publicly posting figures of the cases in the country. If you can't battle the pandemic just pretend it's not there.

Yeah, Brazil... yeah. Not loving Brazil at the moment. 

13 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Brazil have stopped publicly posting figures of the cases in the country. If you can't battle the pandemic just pretend it's not there.

Possibly copied the British government's similar ploy re poverty.

10 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Possibly copied the British government's similar ploy re poverty.

There is no poverty in the UK. The fuck are you talking about?