You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Coronavirus Q&A on ITV which was meant to have a Govt minister on to answer questions but  pulled out at the last minute... It’s fucking shocking I’ve never known such a cowardly Govt who's incompetence has cost thousands of lives and yet they never have the decency to answer any sort of questions over their handling of it . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Coronavirus Q&A on ITV which was meant to have a Govt minister on to answer questions but  pulled out at the last minute... It’s fucking shocking I’ve never known such a cowardly Govt who's incompetence has cost thousands of lives and yet they never have the decency to answer any sort of questions over their handling of it . 

Shitbags 

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I wouldn't call it cowardice I'd call it contempt and very knowingly so, the arrogance is astonishing.

32 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

And in the knowledge that not much will be made of it.

Imagine if we had a functioning media?

It's been a few months of 'I Lost faith when...', but when Cummings was half hour late, without apology or reason, for that absolute disgrace of a 'press conference' that was the final straw.

They are contemptuous of the public to a degree I didn't think even the thickest of the really fucking thick would not be able to see through, and still they are not being pulled apart. I fucking despair.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Never underestimate the fucking stupidity of people. 

8D796686-3F56-462D-91BD-BDFA3B78B524.png

Did he oversee the single worst response in the world measured by actual dead people despite advance warning from nearest European "rivals"?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Any truth to this rumour that pubs with outdoor facilities may be able to open next week ?

22nd.

We may as well just admit we've given up.

The Gov are looking at other countries and seeing them claw their way bit by bit to normality through careful, planned, specific advice and policy and just saying 'That's where we should be now, cant't have the Hun beating us to it' without any of the aforementioned carefully planned, specific advice and policy.

They now have one eye on voter damage limitation and there's nothing us proles like more than drinking in a pub car park, so let us do just that, what could go wrong?

The idiocy of British exceptionalism in its crowning glory.

• Upvote 6

Sister in law is a nurse in a hospital. Says the antibody tests they're using either aren't working, or there are no antibodies as no-one is showing up as having had it (or it could just be that out of the hundreds of hospital employees nobody HAS had it, I guess....) 

12 hours ago, Stickman said:

To be fair to that minister coronation st was about to start on the other side.

17 minutes ago, mattyq said:

My mate, Roger, who I mentioned briefly a while back died this morning around 5 o clock

He put up quite a fight

He was 42 and leaves a 10 year old daughter called Poppy

It's all very very sad

Sorry for the loss, same with Grinch too. It's shitty to say the least.

26 minutes ago, mattyq said:

My mate, Roger, who I mentioned briefly a while back died this morning around 5 o clock

He put up quite a fight

He was 42 and leaves a 10 year old daughter called Poppy

It's all very very sad

Fucking hell. Very sad.