Quantcast
Cast your vote now - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Kieve Kev

Cast your vote now

TLW decides - Cast your vote now.   

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. With the limited knowledge available, what in your opinion happened. (please read the text in the thread below for the story)

• An unfortunate accident, with admittedly suspicious circumstances.
    • The husband murdered her and threw her to the pigs.
    • Where can I get me some wife eating pigs?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/17/2019 at 08:22 PM

A farmer was eaten alive by her pigs after she collapsed while feeding them, according to Russian media.

The 56-year-old woman had gone to feed the animals when she suffered an epileptic seizure, it is reported.

She fell down in the pen and was bitten by the pigs. Her husband is understood to have discovered her body.

Newstes said the incident happened on 1 February, in a village in the Malopurginsky district of Udmurtia.

Her husband is believed to have gone to bed early, as he was unwell, which is why she was not found quickly. She died of blood loss.

Investigations are under way by officials in the region.

Husband is ill and suffers from erectile disfunction. Wife has been getting fucked by the pigs. On her hands and knees she lets out an orgasmic squeal, which spooks one of the other pigs which bites her. Sated, she collapses to the floor, and dozes off, not realising the infection from the bite is killing her. Never wakes up. Piggies get hungry.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sparticarse said:

Husband is ill and suffers from erectile disfunction. Wife has been getting fucked by the pigs. On her hands and knees she lets out an orgasmic squeal, which spooks one of the other pigs which bites her. Sated, she collapses to the floor, and dozes off, not realising the infection from the bite is killing her. Never wakes up. Piggies get hungry.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

You've spent too much time in courtrooms.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, cochyn said:

So, is an old Russian female pig farmer a Babe-ushka?

Yeah they work in The Big Sty 

On 2/10/2019 at 10:21 PM, dave u said:

You've spent too much time in courtrooms.

If cases were like that I might not be as world weary and jaded as I am....