You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

how many do you have?

I managed to gain 4 more this evening through selling and buying back in on a slight dip. This literally THE most success I've ever had trying to do that!!

Fair play. The only time I did this I lost about £400 on Litecoin transaction as I missed the peak and then bottled it and bought back in at the peak.

I have 1850 or there abouts.

Spy Bee, just want to say thanks for the inspiration!

Been looking at this for a while but your posts got me in!

Sitting on LTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, OST, IOTA and some XVG which seem to be having a few issues, but bought at the low so not too worried, keep up the comments, enjoying the thread!

Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Some intelligent and well respected tipsters on Twitter are now suggesting XRP could actually reach 100$ in the next 12 months. I'm like

Wouldn't that require at least a fivefold increase of total crypto market capitalization, with all the money going into Ripple?

Wouldn't that require at least a fivefold increase of total crypto market capitalization, with all the money going into Ripple?

It's something ridiculous like that, but then people are queuing up to throw their money into it. Some people think "Oh that coin is only £3 and Bitcoin is like £13,000 so I could make loads!". It's stupid and naive, but it's the reality of the situation. Even forgetting that though, market cap is going to increase massively anyway. 

It can't go on forever. The coins have a value and that will be determined over time, but it can't rise exponentially... although exponential growth is what the global economy is based on so...

Going to be an interesting few weeks and months anyway. 

Spy Bee, just want to say thanks for the inspiration!

Been looking at this for a while but your posts got me in!

Sitting on LTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, OST, IOTA and some XVG which seem to be having a few issues, but bought at the low so not too worried, keep up the comments, enjoying the thread!

Much appreciated.

Cheers mate, glad to hear that you are into it and making money. Seems like a solid portfolio. I'm really glad a few people have messaged me on here and in my inbox and have got some profits out of it. It's also a bit of fun too.

• Upvote 1

Pleasure, I must be the only person who wishes they had started a year ago..... :rolleyes:

Great fun and awesome technology which i find makes it more interesting to research. You getting any insights on WAN Dates, Exchanges or early prices yet, looks fascinating.

Pleasure, I must be the only person who wishes they had started a year ago..... :rolleyes:

Great fun and awesome technology which i find makes it more interesting to research. You getting any insights on WAN Dates, Exchanges or early prices yet, looks fascinating.

Not yet, but as soon as I do I'll share.

• Upvote 1

I'm sat in bored so decided to try a bit of trading just to see, so sold my XLM on binance.

The site then immediately has gone down, so whether the price goes up or down I can't do jack about it!

Will I strike lucky and get to buy back in with 50% more coins or will I miss out on further growth? Almost as much fun as backbreaking myself in the bollocks all this.

This past two days has been nuts. Ive done nothing but look at Binance. Totally all in! 

So actually, this down time is not a bad thing. Can show Eddie some attention. Dont think hes had a clean nappy since Monday morning.

Spy and Bob. I love you both long time. 

• Upvote 1

Cheers man. 

Fair play. The only time I did this I lost about £400 on Litecoin transaction as I missed the peak and then bottled it and bought back in at the peak.

I have 1850 or there abouts.

1850 XRPs? 

1850? 

Holy fuck!! Holy. Fuck.

If they go past $20, you are rolling in it man. Aces. 

Ive got about 400 at min. Was just in the process of buying another 100 just as it went down. Im aiming to get to 1000 by end of month.

We're meeting up for a huge TLW party once we're all gazillionaires. WKD blues on me 

I had 7000 TRXs at start of day. Not much movement, so split them all between ELF and XLM throughout today. Hoping that might have made a tiny bit of profit (if that how this thing works, still not entirely sure on the trading element of this!!) Going to throw it all back in to TRX once they slow down

Think im up $300 from this last time last night. For my first proper couple of days at it, happy with that

I'm sat in bored so decided to try a bit of trading just to see, so sold my XLM on binance.

The site then immediately has gone down, so whether the price goes up or down I can't do jack about it!

Will I strike lucky and get to buy back in with 50% more coins or will I miss out on further growth? Almost as much fun as backbreaking myself in the bollocks all this.

Turning out pretty good

When you think about it, this is the tip of the iceberg. Bitfinex and Bittrex not taking new customers, Mercatox down, Binance down, Krakem unusable... how are people actually doing any trading?

Or as Max Keiser put it

An estimated $20-30 tr of wealth is unaccounted for (offshore). Add this to the $100 tr in liquid, investable assets. The whole crypto market could easily increase is size by 10x.

Bittrex halted new user applications due to high demand.

Who else do you Crypto wizards use?

I’m on CEX. Fully card/ID verified. No issues as yet. There are limits on transfers and withdrawals, but Ive worked the system well over the last few weeks and my bank has no issues- even “refunds” on my debit card.

I use XAPO as s bitcoin wallet. It comes with a VAULT, adding an extra layer of security for stored BTC, and its free to send BTC across the XAPO network, in payment. Thats right. Free.