You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hollywood sex pest (Harvey Weinstein)

Boss

For anyone else who hasn't got a clue who Kristen Stewart is:

Kristen Jaymes Stewart (born April 9, 1990)[1] is an American actress and model. Born in Los Angeles to parents working in show business, Stewart began her acting career in 1999 with uncredited roles and a minor character appearance in several films. She gained notice in 2002 for playing Jodie Foster's daughter in the thriller Panic Room, which garnered her a Young Artist Award nomination for Best Leading Actress in a Feature Film. She went on to star in Speak (2004), Catch That Kid (2004), Zathura (2005), and Into The Wild (2007), for which she was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award. She received widespread recognition in 2008 for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga film series (2008–12), which grossed over $3.3 billion worldwide.[2]

Stewart has appeared in a wide variety of films, including Adventureland (2009), The Runaways (2010), Snow White and the Huntsman (2012), On the Road (2012), Camp X-Ray (2014), Still Alice (2014) and Equals (2015). She won the BAFTA Rising Star Award in 2010 and was awarded the Milan International Film Festival Award for Best Actress in 2011 for Welcome to the Rileys (2010). In 2015, she received critical acclaim for her role opposite Juliette Binoche in Clouds of Sils Maria, for which she won a multitude of accolades, including the César Award for Best Supporting Actress, making her the first American actress to win a César Award. She starred in Personal Shopper (2016), written for her by director Olivier Assayas, who had worked with her in the previous film.

gettyimages-462339998.jpg

If I was Harvey, now that the jig is up, I’d start naming and shaming those who sucked and fucked their way to the top. Start outing them and telling the stories of what they willing took part in for a shot at the big time.

Yes, I'm sure a serial rapist will be treated as a credible witness in that regard.

• Upvote 1

Christ you're a cretin.

I'm just curious, because whenever a Muslim does anything negative it's always the fault of the religion (from the usual suspects on here). So we've got high profile cases of sexual assault and harassment coming out, and a large proportion of which are committed by Jewish men. Do we draw the same conclusions?

I'm just curious, because whenever a Muslim does anything negative it's always the fault of the religion (from the usual suspects on here). So we've got high profile cases of sexual assault and harassment coming out, and a large proportion of which are committed by Jewish men. Do we draw the same conclusions?

Have you been on the dumb again?

(And cue the cavalry)

Let's momentarily treat your obvious trolling as if it was a serious point.

1. No, they aren't "all Jewish". Spacey isn't. Cosby isn't. Nor are most of the other high profile men accused of sexual harassment or assault.

2. Of the three you list, only one (Hoffman) is an actual practising Jew. So that holes your argument instantly.

3. It obviously escaped your attention that Weinstein's victims alone include more than three Jews. Maybe you can make a crass point about how Jews are always victims or something.

4. Your point about Muslims is complete bullshit. People lay the blame at the feet of religion if the Muslims (or any other follower of religion) in question were specifically inspired by religion to do whatever they did. Where is your evidence that any of these people were inspired to harass women by religion?

Quite obvious that he was being sarcastic.

I also find it strange how you object at fun being poked at some Jewish people despite you claiming not to be religious, yet muslims are fair game.

I don't think you need to be religious or even Jewish to object to the sort of nonsense you'd expect to see on Stormfront.

What's this shit about Muslims being "fair game"? Are you conflating all Muslims with Islamist terrorists? Because, you know, that's the sort of thing bigots do.