You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) - 4pm, Sun 27/08/17 - There will be blud, innit fam?

Trumo

No idea what this bloke was saying, but I fuckin love him.

I thought it was the X Factor for a minute the way he started singing, then suddenly the hat came off and it was close to blows. 

Has any team ever played into our hands so much?

I don't think we'll get too many easy rides like Arsenal and Hoffenheim and expect visiting teams to play deeper.  But they have to attack at some point, because the point of the game is to score goals, and if they want to sit deep and let us have 80% possession I'm fine with that too.

Had Lee Dixon and someone else on the stream I used for almost all of it, so avoided the Tyler and Neville bullshit for the match fortunately.

Their commentary and tone was a strange mixture of awe, admiration, fear and disgust.  It could have been worse, to be honest, and they spent most of the time talking about how shit Arsenal were which is never a bad thing.  

Their commentary and tone was a strange mixture of awe, admiration, fear and disgust.  It could have been worse, to be honest, and they spent most of the time talking about how shit Arsenal were which is never a bad thing.  

Yeah noticed Neville going on about them when watching then. Dixon was doing the same as well which seemed easier to listen to seeing as he used to play for them. At least with Neville you know he's an ex-Manc cunt too, but you'd think Tyler would be able to at least sound neutral.

Is every single arsenal fan some kind of fake blazing squad wish I was from Compton twat. Seriously what kind of fucktard ordinary people speak and act like they are big time rappers from another Continent it's fucking bizarre. They are like Ali G caricatures.

London is full of them....it is as you say

bizarre though.

Thought that lad Holding looked like a talent last season.  Was totally lost today, can't blame him that much considering he's been on the left of a two, right of a two and the middle of a three already this season. Young defenders need a consistent structure to operate in.

Wenger and Bould doing a number on him, like they did on Chambers before...

Would happily see us nick Mustafi off them if they are stupid enough to blame the personnel for that mess.

Steve Bould always makes me laugh , just sits there with his arms folded and a ' nothing to do with me, mate ' demeanour. 

What does the Arsenal back room guy who makes Sammy Lee look like a Chippendale actually do ?

Not as good a job as Pat Rice, it seems...

Just watched the highlights linked here and Tyler sounded devastated with Salah's goal. What a muppet.

Had Lee Dixon and someone else on the stream I used for almost all of it, so avoided the Tyler and Neville bullshit for the match fortunately.

During the match, after the second goal, Neville said something like 'I'm no Liverpool fan as decrying knows but that was breathtaking'. He was berating Arsenal at 0-0 for their lack of professionalism, as was Carragher whenever he was called upon.

Tyler & Neville spent the last 5 minutes gushing about Can, Wijnaldum & Salah. Turns out that if you play well commentators praise you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During the match, after the second goal, Neville said something like 'I'm no Liverpool fan as decrying knows but that was breathtaking'. He was berating Arsenal at 0-0 for their lack of professionalism, as was Carragher whenever he was called upon.

Tyler & Neville spent the last 5 minutes gushing about Can, Wijnaldum & Salah. Turns out that if you play well commentators praise you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard that too I think. It's not even Neville that's my main gripe, it's Tyler's deflated sounding voice when we score, for some reason it still winds me up. I should probably get over it.