You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

Anfield HQ@AnfieldHQ

Seems a move to #LFC would appeal to PSV's Jetro Willems.. who has just posted this on his snapchat!

CoOtcVXXEAQF8A4.jpg

What a beg.

Not overly familiar with him but I hope we'd fuck him off after that. That's real disrespectful to his current employers (if it's real).

Is he not just laughing at the crap photoshop job?

Yeah, probably. I was mostly kidding about him being a beg. He'd be an interesting target, Willems. Absolutely brilliant going forward but a bit similar to Moreno in terms of his concentration levels when defending.

Moreno's shit going forward too.  You could put up with a defensively poor full back if they were actually good at something other than running rather fast.

I think he's a decent going forward, 1-2's and whatever, his crossing is abysmal.

if he's to stay and we get another left back in he'll have to get his finger out.

are we going to sign a right back as well or is klopp happy with randall as back up?

I think he's a decent going forward, 1-2's and whatever, his crossing is abysmal.

if he's to stay and we get another left back in he'll have to get his finger out.

are we going to sign a right back as well or is klopp happy with randall as back up?

Not being able to cross a ball is a pretty big weakness for your width on the left hand side tbf.

With Smith going a left back has to be a certainty now.  Sadly it looks like it's going to be a baby to sit in the stands and watch Moreno cock up for another season yet.

I wonder if the club itself is surprised by how much cash it is raising in the market this summer and that might change the level of player we go for at left back. The Zielinski saga ended up with us signing Wijnaldum at twice the price, maybe the Chilwell pursuit will end in the same way?

We've still got Benteke, Balotelli, Markovic, Lucas, Alberto, Ilori and Wisdom to move on as well so there should be decent money available to get someone a lot better than Moreno in.