You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sadio Mane

Paco

15 minutes ago, Manny said:

Yeah, that was a proper eye-opener for me if ever I needed it - he's gone repeatedly on record about how much he loves this club and city and to be honest, I never doubted that at all. He loved it here and he loved us. He just wanted Barcelona and success more. But he came back to a club he loved for a game - and acted the total cunt, because he just can't help himself. Once he goes on the pitch he'll literally bite people to try and win.

He's a total loon but he also turned a team that was probably about the 7th/8th best team in England into cunts-hair-short challengers for the title, and I haven't seen another Liverpool player in my lifetime (I'm 37) have that kind of transformative effect on a team. Gerrard in 03/04 is my other one, but that was probably dragging the 6th best team into 4th kind of transformation. So I'll always love him, because we're all just as irrational, really.

To be fair Suarez was here 12 months and it didn’t make a huge dent in our form or position in the league. It wasn't until the signings of Coutinho and Sturridge in January 2013 to supplement the huge talent of Suarez and the increasing influence of Sterling that we started to roll. The 12/13 season ended with 25 points from 12 games and during the nine game Suarez ban, the team picked up 20 points. He was a great player, one of our best ever, and a joy to watch, but it is a myth that he was a one man team. 

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A bit weird this,

Senegal star Sadio Mane marries longtime girlfriend Aisha Tamba - Businessday NG

According to a report, the 31-year-old Al Nassr striker first spotted Aisha Tamba when she was 16 years old but he did not approach her formally since she was a minor and had been secretly courting Aisha Tamba, before tying the knot over the weekend.

On 21/10/2022 at 11:24, Red74 said:

I’m quite dubious about these saintly gestures of giving money away / imaginary hospitals and schools etc. Especially when these knights of the realm don’t pay their council tax for 3 years 

Told you all he was a wrong un but oh no, the white knights of TLW came steaming in again to defend him instead. Hang your heads in shame you paedo / council tax avoider defenders.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Between Henderson shitting on the LGBT community, Mane allegedly marrying kids all our heroes are falling one by one.

Just waiting for the third horseman of the apocalypse, watch Lallana end up robbing a foodbank. 

3 minutes ago, Antynwa said:

Between Henderson shitting on the LGBT community, Mane allegedly marrying kids all our heroes are falling one by one.

Just waiting for the third horseman of the apocalypse, watch Lallana end up robbing a foodbank. 

I never warmed to Mane!

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

Told you all he was a wrong un but oh no, the white knights of TLW came steaming in again to defend him instead. Hang your heads in shame you paedo / council tax avoider defenders.

For a celeb Charity work is Chapter 1 in the book of Noncery.

Everton fans loving this. It's always good to remind them that Said doesn't;t play for us and she's of legal age anyway while their captain was shagging underage brass behind his wifes back. 

• Upvote 1