You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Zionism is not a race, it’s a movement. Therefore what Corbyn has said today cannot be racist, it can only be movist, and that’s not even a word, so whatever Strontium Knob is so desperate to leap upon today has to be filed under Piss Right Off I’m afraid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You’d be a religious Jew without Yichus following official convertion. Although SD might (or might not, being a Jew who isn’t religious) be anle to tell you more, I’m not a Jew... so.

Can we just skip to the end of this where you find out that race doesn’t just refer to biology?

Don't get me wrong if there was real, legitimate Anti Semitism at play... say for instance Corbyn had a rally and said "The Jews are our misfortune" then i'd say fair play to the people that vilify him, but there's really nothing there. It's reaching to delusional levels to implant spurious allegations where there aren't any, and the public aren't stupid, they can see through it. It's actually his enemies who give him more strength by reaching to such preposterous levels. They always have to go one step further, not realising they've entered farce, and destroy their own credibility in doing so. 

You’d be a religious Jew without Yichus following official convertion.

Can we just skip to the end of this where you find out that race doesn’t just refer to biology?

No i'm genuinely interested because I've never had or known anyone who has had a prejudice against Jews.

They seem pretty insular and I suspect they are more outwardly prejudiced than they receive. Not in a violence or hatred manner but in a social and cultural sense. 

For instance what differentiates a Jew living in Childwall from Bob who has converted to Judaism and lives in Childwall?

No i'm genuinely interested because I've never had or known anyone who has had a prejudice against Jews.

They seem pretty insular and I suspect they are more outwardly prejudiced than they receive. Not in a violence or hatred manner but in a social and cultural sense.

For instance what differentiates a Jew living in Childwall from Bob who has converted to Judaism and lives in Childwall?

My brother married a Jewish girl. His kids are by default Jewish I’m pretty sure. The wife is a practising jew, my brother isn’t a man of religion, the kids are still small but I *think* whether they end up practicing or not, they’ll still be considered Jewish, because of her mum. I’ve been told that it doesn’t work if it was the other way around though.

My brother married a Jewish girl. His kids are by default Jewish I’m pretty sure. The wife is a practising jew, my brother isn’t a man of religion, the kids are still small but I *think* whether they end up practicing or not, they’ll still be considered Jewish, because of her mum. I’ve been told that it doesn’t work if it was the other way around though.

I learned that at school that Jewishness is passed through the matriarch.

If my mum was Jewish and my Dad was from pigmy Amazon rainforests that makes me more Jewish than if my Dad had the Curly hair thing and my mum was a Christian from a posh Tel Aviv suburb.

Is that weird or predacious. A bit racist. And inherent in the culture.

I blame the coons and the niggers for all this unveiling of bogus racist actions.

A good smokescreen of millionaires doners to the friends of bibi the cunt being upstaged by real people in all our community being deported and told to fuck off right before our eyes.

These coons and woggs make Margret Hodge and crew look like the cunts they are.

• Downvote 1

Here come the hair-splitting crew, right on cue.

"Zionists have no sense of English irony" is clearly intended to mark this subset of Jews out as something other than English. And that's even giving the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't a dog whistle.

He didn't say that.

He said that the specific people in the audience at an earlier event showed an ironic failure to grasp a non-English person's attempt at "English irony".