You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bournemouth V Liverpool

Arl arse

Where have those goals come from?

We looked completely devoid of ideas, bar maybe Ojo.  Actually, devoid of ideas isn't it, we just looked bored with the whole affair.  And yet somehow we're two goals up despite playing that way.  Or maybe because we play that way?

Anyway, it shows Sturridge's quality to create/score goals out of half- and quarter-chances.  Difference maker.

Oh, and this Bournemouth crowd is providing the worst atmosphere I think we've had this season.  Imagine going from playing at Anfield on Thursday night in one of the most raucous stadiums we've played in in years to playing in front of these just 3 days later.  

Half of them might as well be dead for all the noise they've made.

I'm a fan of Firmino but he plays the number 10 role like Frank Lampard, he's not involved in the build up play most of the time but gets in positions to finish.If he is to start there for us next season we need some top cms who will control the midfield.

The stream I'm watching is shit and I missed the first twenty minutes but from what I've seen Allen has been very good, also Randall, Wards distribution is good and no surprise when Sturridge starts he scores.Six goals in his last seven prem games but according to some he's probably getting sold and isn't doing enough.

Oh, and this Bournemouth crowd is providing the worst atmosphere I think we've had this season. Imagine going from playing at Anfield on Thursday night in one of the most raucous stadiums we've played in in years to playing in front of these just 3 days later.

Half of them might as well be dead for all the noise they've made.

Have you been to Bournemouth?

Half of them probably are.

Had a look on one of their forums earlier and there was a post that went something like 'imagine going from playing in front of Dortmund's yellow wall of sound to the picket fence of polite clapping and Worther's Originals.'

• Upvote 1