You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (a)

Hand Shandy

Talking of contact, I can't have been the only person who felt the left back deliberately raked Sakho over by the corner flag. It might actually have led to the corner for their goal.

As for the Lallana debate, the way Jurgen put him in a headlock after the whistle had the whiff of foreplay, so I wouldn't be booking his tickets yet.

Agree with both comments. The left back could easily have avoided Sakho and Klopp likes Lallana. Maybe he will bomb him out due to a lack of end product but he is almost perfect for Klopp without the ball

Talking of contact, I can't have been the only person who felt the left back deliberately raked Sakho over by the corner flag. It might actually have led to the corner for their goal.

As for the Lallana debate, the way Jurgen put him in a headlock after the whistle had the whiff of foreplay, so I wouldn't be booking his tickets yet.

Absolutely spot on. Its was a snidy fucking thing made to look an accident. You can see the cunt bring his leg down onto sakho. That free floating leg could easily have been moved so as not to make contact but the cunt knew what he was doing alright.

• Downvote 1

Absolutely spot on. Its was a snidy fucking thing made to look an accident. You can see the cunt bring his leg down onto sakho. That free floating leg could easily have been moved so as not to make contact but the cunt knew what he was doing alright.

Just seen it on MOTD.  The dirty snidey bastard.

Agreed and instead of a FK to us they scored 

As can Henderson from your good self?

I won't try and extract a promise for Lucas as we both know your head would explode with the pressure of trying to keep it...,

what are you talking about?  The last few times I've seen Lucas he's been ok apart from the odd brainless mistake.  Henderson is more difficult to warm to, but I'm not one to slag off the players at the game.  

Lovren was immense and is starting to look potentially world class, if he can play to his level consistently he's good enough to play for most of thr top teams in Europe including Barca.A lot of fans loved Agger but when Lovren cuts out his mistakes he's better then him in every area.

It's the same story as for Lallana the other night. The phrase "if he can play that way consistently" sums up the entire problem.

Pardew coming out with the old "if it were us it wouldn't be given" chestnut,

Just fuck off you whingeing cunt

Hilarious wasn't it. I loved the way he challenged the BBC to bring out their super slow mo camera; so they did and it clearly showed the defender's knee clattering into the one foot that Benteke had on the ground.

What I find hilarious about this Benteke thing is all the wanks that have come out screaming blue murder over this. Finally they have the slightest reason to point the finger at Liverpool again over something. It's not even a proper dive, he literally was caught, yet the fuckers are in total faux outrage over this.