You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (a)

Hand Shandy

Tough one this. They are on a bad run, but they are a bit of a bogey side for us. They have a lot of pace and power, so if they are up for it we might struggle. However, we are showing a bit of form too. Tough one to call. If we win, top four is not out of the question.

2-1 to Liverpool.

I said around this time last year that I predict at the end of this season we will be linked with Zaha, he was as good if not better then Sterling at a young age and I knew with regular games at palace he would improve.I still expect that to happen and before we played Palace the last time Klopp said it was unusual for clubs like palace to have players as good as Zaha, it sounds like Klopps a fan and I think Zaha would be a good signing.

I fancy us to do palace this time, everyone's making out it will be a tough game so our players should turn up and get the job done.

• Downvote 2

We will lose after putting in a pathetic performance and Palace will end their winless run. One of their players who has been absolutely shite for six months will play like Lionel Messi. We will concede a goal or two off set pieces after giving away stupid free kicks around the box. Pardew will be all smug about beating us.

• Upvote 7

Another team in our position I would say has a great chance of getting top four and is certainly not out of the equation. I think it may be impossible for us however because we are bigger bottlers than Arsenal and now that the tiniest bit of expectation has built up we are bound to crumble and take a massive piss all over whatever tiny flame of hope has ignited in my foolish footballing romantic heart.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

They will be happy to run in behind us, and I predict a number of corners for them. Far more than City had against us, as they have a very different style.

With a bit of bad luck we'd have conceded 2-3 more against City from set pieces alone over the two legs. Totally unmarked headers from corners and free kicks in both games. Whether or not you get away with that is partly down to luck, and luck won't save us in the long run.

I said around this time last year that I predict at the end of this season we will be linked with Zaha, he was as good if not better then Sterling at a young age and I knew with regular games at palace he would improve.I still expect that to happen and before we played Palace the last time Klopp said it was unusual for clubs like palace to have players as good as Zaha, it sounds like Klopps a fan and I think Zaha would be a good signing.

I fancy us to do palace this time, everyone's making out it will be a tough game so our players should turn up and get the job done.

You always 'know' don't you?

We will lose after putting in a pathetic performance and Palace will end their winless run. One of their players who has been absolutely shite for six months will play like Lionel Messi. We will concede a goal or two off set pieces after giving away stupid free kicks around the box. Pardew will be all smug about beating us.

This, in a Fucking nutshell. We're the masters of getting teams and bad players out of poor form. Irksome it is.