You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2016

aRdja

Bit of a bastard we can't bring in a top striking target early but at least with Origi coming back in a couple weeks he'll free up space for the likes of Firmino and Coutinho, if he doesn't start scoring himself. His pace and direct style can give us another dimension.

• Upvote 1

All I've been hearing the last two years is we should be challenging despite the fact we have only spent something like 25m net every season since BR was manager.He was also apparently a reason why we were not signing top players.

Klopp will have more money then any LFC manager has had in the summer and is the man who will attract players according to our fans, I don't see what's wrong with what I said and would assume most fans agree with me after what they have been saying.

Everyone was quick to compare Klopps record in the cups to Rodgers, I wonder will they be so quick to compare who got closer to the title after Klopps second season.

If Klopp had Suarez this season, we'd win the fucking league.

The fake scouser is such a pathetic and hideous personality. Under the orders of a criminal organisation (FSG), he has reduced Liverpool F.C. to a midtable mediocrity, an unambitious money laundry.

The joy with which they sold Suarez and the Jamaican pony, the endless transfer fiascos, the replacement of players like a Reina with shitsacks like Mignolet with a scope to save wages for his Masachusets based criminal bosses. I hate you filthy fake scouser you are disgusting. I want to take a shit on you.

• Upvote 4

The fake scouser is such a pathetic and hideous personality. Under the orders of a criminal organisation (FSG), he has reduced Liverpool F.C. to a midtable mediocrity, an unambitious money laundry.

The joy with which they sold Suarez and the Jamaican pony, the endless transfer fiascos, the replacement of players like a Reina with shitsacks like Mignolet with a scope to save wages for his Masachusets based criminal bosses. I hate you filthy fake scouser you are disgusting. I want to take a shit on you.

Understanding your desperate need to justify your defecation fantasies is really the only  way your posts make any sense.

• Upvote 6

So we finished second once yay

Rafa finished second as did Ged. All three failed to push on so in the end its rather meaningless. Yay Rodgers finished second,got champions league the gave up against Madrid without even trying. In the past 15 years his points total would have won the league three times. It was a off year for a few teams and we still couldn't get it done. You can shout 2nd as much as you want if you dont push on it means fuck all.

If you average Rodgers ppg in a average season he gets us 68.4pts. So well short of avg top 4. We conceded 150+ goals in 122 games.

No cup finals all for around £300million pounds.

The only manager since Shanks dragged us off our arse to not win a trophy in his first three years.

You say there was a few teams off form and we still couldn't get it done but that is not the case, we won something like 14 games the second half of the season and still didn't win the league even though we were close to the top around Xmas.That suggests the league was not as open as some like to suggest, the title race is a lot more open this season and we are nowhere near challenging.

If it was so easy for BR then we should be expecting a title challenge next year, the top teams are inconsistent and we have a lot of money to spend.

• Downvote 1

You say there was a few teams off form and we still couldn't get it done but that is not the case, we won something like 14 games the second half of the season and still didn't win the league even though we were close to the top around Xmas.That suggests the league was not as open as some like to suggest, the title race is a lot more open this season and we are nowhere near challenging.

If it was so easy for BR then we should be expecting a title challenge next year, the top teams are inconsistent and we have a lot of money to spend.

Can you shut up and go away now please.

Now with the (ultimate) failure to sign anyone from a Ukrainian club, I hope this means we'll finally concentrate our efforts on buying (and by 'buying', I mean contract-signed-player-leaning- on-things-in-photo 'buying') a defensive midfielder and a goalkeeper. I'd even settle for a leftback if any are going spare.

Now with the (ultimate) failure to sign anyone from a Ukrainian club, I hope this means we'll continue to bend over and part our cheeks for Premier League clubs who are more than happy for us to pay over the odds instead of lowball.

There is that, aye.

Rodgers inherited the best player in the league you mental bugger, Klopp won't be as fortunate next season.

When Klopp mounts a title challenge it'll be after buildung his own team.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

These Teixeira negotiations seem to be going well.

It doesn't seem much like a negotiation. They're demanding 70m, which is fucking crazy money. Who here would pay it if it was their money they were spending?

I would pay the money for Teixeira, I would sign Stegen, Bale and bring back Suarez. We would win the league and reclaim our European status among the best. Our revenues would boom from success not by selling players, but from success. I would feed the committee to hungry Great White Sharks and shame their sympathisers.

• Upvote 1