You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (a) - the Merseyside derby, 4/10/2015

Nelly-Szoboszlai

I don't know what to say about that game, I'm disapointed we didn't win but Can gave them a big boost before half time and everyone has been saying Everton are favourites and we would be battered, considering all that it's a decent point.

BRs comments afterwards are very reassuring and I don't see him going now.I asked the itk on twitter if he is so confident will he deactivative his account and lose all his followers if BR stays, surprise surprise I got no response.

• Downvote 1

I don't know what to say about that game, I'm disapointed we didn't win but Can gave them a big boost before half time and everyone has been saying Everton are favourites and we would be battered, considering all that it's a decent point.

BRs comments afterwards are very reassuring and I don't see him going now.I asked the itk on twitter if he is so confident will he deactivative his account and lose all his followers if BR stays, surprise surprise I got no response.

You're a bleedin head banger

• Upvote 1

I'd say our performance was Workmanlike, Uninspiring and Mediocre. A WUM performance.

I feel totally reassured. We are in safe hands.

uSyAlgl.jpg

• Upvote 5

I know we're all desperate for Rodgers to go and all, but having watched derbies since the 70s, that was miles from the worst derby performance I've seen from us.  There's probably been at least 20 performances worse than that, so I'm trying to keep things in perspective here.  The reality is, we're not very good, but at least the team looked like we were trying to win it, we were just undone by a lack of competence and ability.  

I agree. The attitude was okay but the quality non-existent.That's what was so frustrating if unsurprising.

Changes nothing, that performance.

Rodgers is still in the firing line, but I don't think it was the worst performance and, as is usually the case, you have to expect a scrappy, cagey performance in a derby.

Not the best of games to use to damn the manager with. Given the surrender monkeyship in here BEFORE the game, I'd have thought most would be pleased with a point.

So, still got to do better Rodgers, but you can't read to much into this solitary performance. You can with the ones before though. And the ones to follow. Pressure is still on him.

Pennant your a rebal.

Bet the ITK is shitting himself now you've called him out.

If I knew I was 100% right about something and had people doubting me I would have no problem saying I would do something like that if I was proved wrong.If this guy knows what he's saying is true why would he have a problem with it?

He's heard about the review or owners coming over early and has tried to put himself in a position to look like an itk if Rodgers goes.

• Downvote 2

Rodgers "I've never felt anything other than secure. The owners as much as anyone know the rebuilding that needs to be taken" #LFC

Rodgers claims target of top 4 is an 'internal ambition' for #LFC, not one that he's been 'asked or told to deliver' from anyone at

Brendan Rodgers: "There is a constant rebuilding going on here, whether that's me in charge or someone else."

This is why I am feeling a lot more confident about him staying.

• Downvote 1

Rodgers "I've never felt anything other than secure. The owners as much as anyone know the rebuilding that needs to be taken" #LFC

Rodgers claims target of top 4 is an 'internal ambition' for #LFC, not one that he's been 'asked or told to deliver' from anyone at

Brendan Rodgers: "There is a constant rebuilding going on here, whether that's me in charge or someone else."

This is why I am feeling a lot more confident about him staying.

Spending over £300m quid and still rebuilding?

Time for a new Architect!