You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sex On The Period...Yes Or No?

Bruce Spanner

Sexy Times At 'That' Time?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Well...

• Yes
    • No

Grow a pair, you manly fannies you lot that wouldn't. 

It's a bit of bloody, that's it. Just get her to have a good wash out before hand, and as lifey says, throw a towel down and shower afterwards. .

My monthlys can last for over a month, there is no chance I'm going without for that long. 

I have and doubtless will again, if you're comfortable with your partner a bit of blood isn't anything to stress over. I draw the line at going down on them on the blob though.

Had a mate who was obsessed with getting his red stripes.

Had no problem with fucking while she was going through the menses but not on top flow day. She also tended to be full moon frisky during and the fact that I had no issues with blob knobbing had her wound up a little more than usual.

Get a towel, enjoy the ride and make sure a bit of uterine shedding isn't go to freak you out.

Feels a bit didferent as well.

• Upvote 1

It's a bit of bloody, that's it. Just get her to have a good wash out before hand, and as lifey says, throw a towel down and shower afterwards. .

My monthlys can last for over a month, there is no chance I'm going without for that long.

Fucking hell.

I used to go out with a girl who hardly ever got one, it was magic.

• Downvote 1

Fucking hell.

I used to go out with a girl who hardly ever got one, it was magic.

Negged for repping NP - and most women who don't have periods are either very over weight or very underweight?? Care to divulge? 

Isn't that called menopause?

* runs for cover*

My second to last one went from the 17th of November to the 3rd of January. I'm 38 you arse! 

Did you ask how old she was?

Brilliant! 

Negged for repping NP - and most women who don't have periods are either very over weight or very underweight?? Care to divulge?

My second to last one went from the 17th of February to the 3rd of January. I'm 38 you arse!

Brilliant!

She was underweight.

She was underweight.

I'm getting 

She was underweight.

Near on forgot that neg then sweetie. 

Ten and a half months on the blob? You want to get on the phone to Take a Break magazine.

Arsing arse, I meant November. Though I've done 7 months before medical intervention stopped it. 

What about steaming?

• Upvote 1

Like she said

• Upvote 1

Mr Melons has had a minor op, out of action for 2 weeks. I'm ready for killing someone.

Two weeks?

Some of my dry spells make that look like a grain of sand and I've never killed anyone.

Well apart from Abraham Lincoln but that's for another thread.

Dry spells when you're single are one thing, dry spells when you're married shouldn't happen. Ever. To go from an every day occurrence to nothing for slightly over 2 weeks is, well it's just not on.

Can't say it would bother me that much but it we were all the same it would be boring.

Dry spells when you're single are one thing, dry spells when you're married shouldn't happen. Ever. To go from an every day occurrence to nothing for slightly over 2 weeks is, well it's just not on. 

I thought the whole point of marriage was that you wouldn't have to engage in beastly awfulness again.