You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ebay wankers.

withnail71

On 20/07/2014 at 02:17, Strontium said:

Yes, it's morally questionable to steal money from people.

No, it's not morally questionable to write words on a computer.

Spy Bee negged me for being in the right, the little conspiracy theorist prick.

You are the only fuckwit here. Side with the thieves, I will side with justice.

@Kevin D 

One for your collection. 

On 23/07/2014 at 22:11, Pureblood said:

He said the postage was tree fiddy a few pages back. 

On 23/07/2014 at 22:18, lifetime fan said:

For one pair of jeans.

Tree fiddy is not going to be enough for 2 pairs!

On 23/07/2014 at 22:19, lifetime fan said:

And I don't even know why I said tree fiddy, it's not funny or clever.

On 23/07/2014 at 22:43, Pureblood said:

He specifically said it cost tree fiddy to send both pairs.  Tree fiddy for two. And it is funny.  

In tears at this. Tree fiddy for two. Cracked me up. 

On 19/07/2014 at 14:35, Spy Bee said:

He paid for the postage of two units you fucking shit owl! He got postage of two units.

“shit owl” is superb 

On 19/07/2014 at 19:49, Strontium said:

Just because I hate seeing people get scammed?

Yeah, shut the fuck up.

It is morally wrong to overcharge on postage. If withnail wants to do morally abhorrent things, that is up to him, but I'll still call him out for being a dickwad.

And to think I actually cop criticism for supporting the government! Nick Clegg is a fucking moral paragon compared to the bunch of utter shysters we have here.

Beyond belief!

Austerity > Tree Fiddy 

What a thread this was. Took about 4 posts for battle lines to be drawn hahaha 

13 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I took a snap of one of my suggestions. Was buying some Dickies shorts and got the following.

Screenshot_20190707-231444.png

£3.18 postage for them? You could put them in an envelope ffs. They do look great though 

• 2 weeks later...

eBay are a fucking joke.

Bid on a pair of trainers.

a 10 day auction.

High bidder for ages.

2 days ago, somebody with a 0 feedback rating who's been a member for a few days places 20 bids on it, to become high bidder.

12 hours later, all bids get retracted. I'm the high bidder. Grand.

A few hours after, somebody with a 2 feedback rating puts in a load of bids to become high bidder, leaves it for a bit and then retracts all bids.

I'm the highest bidder again. Grand.

Today, somebody who hasn't won or bid on anything since Moses was a lad tosses in 24 bids to become high bidder, within the 24 hour period, where the rules and regs change about retractions etc.

I laugh and go "oh look, there's a fucking shocker"

Retract my bid so that there's some nob with 24 bids on something that's now back to 99p.

The most obvious case of getting your mates to ramp it up in the history of the world.

I report it to eBay, it's that obviously a pisstake.

An hour later, a message back..."we've looked into it, nothing to see here, no problem at all".

I fucking guarantee that come this time tomorrow when th auction expires that they will be relisted with some shite about a non-paying bidder.

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

eBay are a fucking joke.

Bid on a pair of trainers.

a 10 day auction.

High bidder for ages.

2 days ago, somebody with a 0 feedback rating who's been a member for a few days places 20 bids on it, to become high bidder.

12 hours later, all bids get retracted. I'm the high bidder. Grand.

A few hours after, somebody with a 2 feedback rating puts in a load of bids to become high bidder, leaves it for a bit and then retracts all bids.

I'm the highest bidder again. Grand.

Today, somebody who hasn't won or bid on anything since Moses was a lad tosses in 24 bids to become high bidder, within the 24 hour period, where the rules and regs change about retractions etc.

I laugh and go "oh look, there's a fucking shocker"

Retract my bid so that there's some nob with 24 bids on something that's now back to 99p.

The most obvious case of getting your mates to ramp it up in the history of the world.

I report it to eBay, it's that obviously a pisstake.

An hour later, a message back..."we've looked into it, nothing to see here, no problem at all".

I fucking guarantee that come this time tomorrow when th auction expires that they will be relisted with some shite about a non-paying bidder.

I use this

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/myibidder-auction-bid-sni/fmebanjjkaohcmifehogijfgcoieefnp

Puts in your highest bid when you set it to (like 3 seconds before the end).