You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lazar Marković

WhiskeyJar

The lad is quality and he's only going to get better. That volley was Suarezesque. Love it.

Said to a mate at halftime that he played the first half just as Suarez would.  If you played Suarez at right wing-back, I mean.

Scored a goal, drew a penalty, and hit the post with a sensational acrobatic shot.  Suarez genuinely would have been proud of that first half performance.

• Upvote 1

Looking back through some of the earlier posts about Markovic and there's some classic examples of "how to make yourself look like a fucking cock" posting.  About how shite he is, and a waste of money.  I hope he continues his upward trajectory, and maybe the fuckwits on here will learn not to write off 20 year old kids from another country/league after a handful of games.

Wishful thinking on that last bit.

• Upvote 4

Looking back through some of the earlier posts about Markovic and there's some classic examples of "how to make yourself look like a fucking cock" posting.  About how shite he is, and a waste of money.  I hope he continues his upward trajectory, and maybe the fuckwits on here will learn not to write off 20 year old kids from another country/league after a handful of games.

yep. I'd say the same + "told ye" but enough sucking my own cock this week.

god dammit, did it again..

Looking back through some of the earlier posts about Markovic and there's some classic examples of "how to make yourself look like a fucking cock" posting. About how shite he is, and a waste of money. I hope he continues his upward trajectory, and maybe the fuckwits on here will learn not to write off 20 year old kids from another country/league after a handful of games.

Ye I got negged a couple of times by defending Lazar from the 'you don't even go the game lad' crowd

Markovic will be World Class in a couple of seasons. Too bad the FSG cunts are going to sell him for profit.

FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG FSG 

Now I must say I'm in a bit of a pickle.

I wrote him off about a month ago. What am I supposed to do now he's playing well.

When Henderson was shit for us, I just said he was playing shit, looked to fearful and would have to grow a pair to ever be good enough for us. I left the door open to be able to say 'good, he's done what I asked and he's good now'.

But that's not the approach I took wit lazar. I said he was shit and there was nothing in him at all.

I simply now have to hope the last few games are a blip and that he gets worse again, otherwise I'll be looking a twat.

• Upvote 3