You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

Sakho's biggest problem is the issue he has staying fit. He's looked good a few times and then picks up another injury.

He needs a long run of fitness before we'll know for sure how good he really is.

I do like him though from what i've seen.

I agree with this, looks a good player but unfortunately seems to be another one off our production line of crocks.

In modern times the modern way ; it's just an extension of life in general these days, doesn't matter what happens in any walk of life as long as there is somebody to blame, it's absolutely ingrained in the modern psyche of people, blame is the only thing that matters.

Spot on that. I think the realisation of that fact only comes with maturity.

A lot of the stuff I read on here now I have been guilty of myself in the past. It's pretty incredible though when you see the micro analysis that goes on.

It's a good job that players/managers etc don't see things like this (although they are subjected to some awful stuff on Twitter).

Don't get me wrong, I am no lover of the modern football man who is grossly overpaid and lives in a different world to me. I'd want paying some serious dollar though to work in a job where my every movement is scrutinised and judged by hypocrites.

He still has it all to prove as a Red, for me.  In and out of the team and also injury/error prone, he needs to put in a consistent run of form otherwise I can see him leaving this summer. 

I think his main weakness is dwelling on the ball for too long. The game is too quick these days to always take 2/3/4 touches. 

• Upvote 1

One of the strange things I see on here is he is an 'accident / disaster waiting to happen'. What does this mean, exactly? As by definition, it means said accident didn't actually take place, which would be a good thing......right?

What is the equivalent for a striker? Every time he lines up to shoot? Y'know, he might miss a sitter, which would be a bit of a disaster....right?

People ripped the piss out of Ferguson for commenting on Henderson's running style, yet they seemingly base one of their own players' entire playing ability on the same fucking thing. Incredible.

• Upvote 2

One of the strange things I see on here is he is an 'accident / disaster waiting to happen'. What does this mean, exactly?

it means fuck all, sheep just keep saying that because they think Big Marty Skrtel is the best thing since sliced bread and because they wouldn't spot a decent defender if he hit them in the face, just like Rodgers

it means fuck all, sheep just keep saying that because they think Big Marty Skrtel is the best thing since sliced bread and because they wouldn't spot a decent defender if he hit them in the face, just like Rodgers

That's not really true. Agger was a good defender. Sami was a good defender. Carra was a good defender. Sakho just isn't.

• Downvote 1