You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have/Could you cheer a ManUre goal?

old skool tom

In hindsight, while I wouldn't have minded a United win, that was fucking hilarious.

I'm trying not to, but feel a TINY bit sorry for Moyes now. He looks ill and completely lost.

I dont have any sympathy for Moyes, and im bloody delighted they got stuffed again.

Cracking nights entertainment, Lovely bottle of red done in as well. Delightful

I dont care really, we will win the league if we beat City and Chelsea at home anyway. Thats my opinion.

The Hillsborough songs and general cuntery from that lot down the east lancs means i wont be cheering for them anytime.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was no way city were gonna not be up for this anyway, they'll only drop points in a game where they're not up for it or expecting an easy ride and get sucker punched, that was never gonna be this.

Exactly my thought as well. This game was nailed on for them. United were shit even at West Ham, but Fat Sam's boys failed to capitalise on it and they gave away a couple of easy goals instead.

Yeah City need to drop points but not there. If we won the title because of a point or 2 dropped at Old Toilet the mancs would be crowing about that. Besides its a lot funnier to see them pick themselves up for a couple matches after one bumming only to get bummed again. That's real mid-table mediocrity right there.

On the surface, City have Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal all away (and before last night, United). That's a tough list. Of course they could win them all, but you'd expect at least one loss, and potentially a draw somewhere, but it's not unrealistic to expect a loss.

Then there is the 'unexpected' slip ups... seems to happen to everyone during a title run in, esp vs the relegation candidates.

It's still way too difficult to predict, but I think Chelsea are the best bet.

Chelsea will probably want a Liverpool win, or at least a draw with City.

Most City fans will want a draw between Chelsea and Liverpool.

It really is so very tight. However, all bias aside (I think), City and Liverpool have provided the most entertaining football all season. Chelsea have had their moments, but they've done a fair bit of grinding out too. For that reason alone, it would be a shame if Chelsea won it.

All of that said, fair play to whoever does. It's hard to deny a team's merit over 38 games.

I'm happy for City to lose but I'll be fucked if I'm cheering for any club whose supposed supporters sing songs about one of my relatives who died in Hillsborough with their disgusting chants and songs.

Some may not appreciate that and yeah a league title is up for grabs but sometimes life comes before football. So to cheer for those fuckers is in a way advocating their behaviour. Some may think that extreme but that's my thought on the matter.

Would you have been cheering so hard if they scored after five minutes of constant murderers and always the victims songs?

0-0 would have been the best result for me. The title is then still in our hands and I never truly thought I would be saying that 6 months ago.

Fuck United. I don't really believe in people deserving things to happen to them but in this case that club deserve everything they get.

• Upvote 4

I'm happy for City to lose but I'll be fucked if I'm cheering for any club whose supposed supporters sing songs about one of my relatives who died in Hillsborough with their disgusting chants and songs.

Some may not appreciate that and yeah a league title is up for grabs but sometimes life comes before football. So to cheer for those fuckers is in a way advocating their behaviour. Some may think that extreme but that's my thought on the matter.

Would you have been cheering so hard if they scored after five minutes of constant murderers and always the victims songs?

0-0 would have been the best result for me. The title is then still in our hands and I never truly thought I would be saying that 6 months ago.

Fuck United. I don't really believe in people deserving things to happen to them but in this case that club deserve everything they get.

Xerxes will be along shortly to explain it all to you !

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't have been cheering their fans. I'd have been cheering the result that gives us the best chance of winning the league.

On the surface, City have Everton, Liverpool, Arsenal all away (and before last night, United). That's a tough list. Of course they could win them all, but you'd expect at least one loss, and potentially a draw somewhere, but it's not unrealistic to expect a loss.

Then there is the 'unexpected' slip ups... seems to happen to everyone during a title run in, esp vs the relegation candidates.

It's still way too difficult to predict, but I think Chelsea are the best bet.

Chelsea will probably want a Liverpool win, or at least a draw with City.

Most City fans will want a draw between Chelsea and Liverpool.

It really is so very tight. However, all bias aside (I think), City and Liverpool have provided the most entertaining football all season. Chelsea have had their moments, but they've done a fair bit of grinding out too. For that reason alone, it would be a shame if Chelsea won it.

All of that said, fair play to whoever does. It's hard to deny a team's merit over 38 games.

Sorry mate but we're going to stuff you at Anfield. Can't wait.

I wouldn't have been cheering their fans. I'd have been cheering the result that gives us the best chance of winning the league.

Neither would I that's why I wrote I wouldn't be cheering for any club.

Like I said a draw would still have worked for us and I think City are far more likely to drop points elsewhere.