You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres: LFC fans have loving words for me

tlw content

I am giving reps at random, so no thinking it was a great post or the like.  just giving it out.

Mr Sex just put it all into perspective he is a dildo.  

Great song, great player on his day but glad to see him fuck it up.  Rejected love is not good but sometimes it is payback time.  

We got pay back.

I have loved watching him struggle for them cunts. That said, if he goes to back to atletico I reckon i'll hope he has a decent end o his career with them. I loved him for us and have loads of boss memories. As we all do. 

His song was boss too. 

Carroll went for 17mill so 32mill in all. Still a very good deal for that cunt

Pretty much Suarez and Sturridge if you look at it another way.

We got 2 brilliant years out of him and 18 months of generally half arsed shite with the occasional flash of brilliance.  I hate him more for the performances he put in for us in that 18 months than I do for him leaving to go to Chelsea.

My minimum expectation of a player is effort and that's why I can have no ill feelings at all towards players who try even if they aren't good enough (doesn't mean I want them in the team though).  Torres didn't even live up to that part for far too long.

• Upvote 1

Well and truly pissed off when he went to Chelsea. What a player he was for us prior to his final season. Great memories, got a decent price for him, but he left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Its all them everton mints he had been eating

Oddly enough if I were to ever end up in a conversation with the man, I’d be cordial and pleasant.  I’d tell him that I really enjoyed his play over the first few years and was sorry to see him go and disappointed at the time that he did.  I probably wouldn’t be able to help myself from pointing out that it worked out quite well for us in the end given we got Suarez.  But I’d be respectful.

I’ll be honest (and I’ve not read any other replies so no offence to anyone here just in case) but I don’t understand people who would shout abuse at a footballer in the street, or abuse one who played for a rival or had left us like Torres did.  Just my own sense of self-respect would prevent me from doing it.  I’d call him a prick during a game obviously, but when it all comes down it I’m not some Neanderthal who’d stand on one side of the round shouting abuse at a fella because the team he plays for.

• Upvote 3

He's probably trying to edge a move back

There's no chance. For one thing we have better strikers in the side than him....so he'd be stuck picking the splinters out of his arse on the bench. The other thing, and more importantly, he is tarnished goods. He sold his soul to go to those cunts, from that moment he was history for me. No turning back. You betrayed us Torres...you walk alone.

...My minimum expectation of a player is effort and that's why I can have no ill feelings at all towards players who try even if they aren't good enough (doesn't mean I want them in the team though). Torres didn't even live up to that part for far too long.

This is it. He has been fluttering his eyelids in Atletico's direction as well this week. Despite the sheer brilliance of his best years he is now old enough to appreciate why he gets buttonholed by pensioners but Igor Biscan will never have to put his hand in his pocket in a bar for the rest of his life.

Oddly enough if I were to ever end up in a conversation with the man, I’d be cordial and pleasant.  I’d tell him that I really enjoyed his play over the first few years and was sorry to see him go and disappointed at the time that he did.  I probably wouldn’t be able to help myself from pointing out that it worked out quite well for us in the end given we got Suarez.  But I’d be respectful.

I’ll be honest (and I’ve not read any other replies so no offence to anyone here just in case) but I don’t understand people who would shout abuse at a footballer in the street, or abuse one who played for a rival or had left us like Torres did.  Just my own sense of self-respect would prevent me from doing it.  I’d call him a prick during a game obviously, but when it all comes down it I’m not some Neanderthal who’d stand on one side of the round shouting abuse at a fella because the team he plays for.

I don't think many on here would to be fair Johnny.  Nightcat.  He would.  And LFD.  Can you imagine it?  "Why don't you get back on the plane to Wales, shortarse?"

• Upvote 1

This is it. He has been fluttering his eyelids in Atletico's direction as well this week. Despite the sheer brilliance of his best years he is now old enough to appreciate why he gets buttonholed by pensioners but Igor Biscan will never have to put his hand in his pocket in a bar for the rest of his life.

because he can scratch his cock while adjusting his sock.